Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Throwback to the time Carol Danvers first met Monica. You can find bigger versions of the scans here: http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...ro-poker-game/

Spectacular Member

I've enjoyed Monica ever since Mighty Avengers launched. While I've always been aware of the character, her appearances in Black Panther during Huldin's run made me a fan.

You can put me down as a Monica Rambeau fan.
    I wasn't one when she first appeared using the Captain Marvel moniker, but grew to like her
    over her tenure as an Avenger.

I love her new look and the name Spectrum.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

I love her in Mighty too. Loved when she turned into Gamma radiation to power boost She-Hulk
    I surrender to the Contest

Spectacular Member

I've really enjoyed her in Mighty Avengers. I'd love a Spectrum solo, a lot of untapped potential there.

How strong is monica because I feel like she is severely underrated and underutilized when it comes to power

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    I love her in Mighty too. Loved when she turned into Gamma radiation to power boost She-Hulk
    Loved that part as well. Ewing is doing a great job with her imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbledarber View Post
    I've really enjoyed her in Mighty Avengers. I'd love a Spectrum solo, a lot of untapped potential there.
    I'd certainly give a Spectrum book a chance if it ever happens, as I agree about the potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbledarber View Post
    If monica got a solo I'd buy 5 of every issue and two of every variant

Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    Throwback to the time Carol Danvers first met Monica. You can find bigger versions of the scans here: http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...ro-poker-game/

Thank you for posting. I always loved the dynamics between Monica and Carol. They need to teamup more often since writers usually forget what close friends they are.

Just got down reading Amazing Spiderman Annual #16 (Roger Stern does no wrong!) and her late 80's Captain Marvel solo series. I can't get over what a great and fresh character Monica is. She is way too underrated barely having much of a presence in the MU.

Does anyone know of any other must-read issues with Monica? Is that Marvel Divas Sex in the City mini-series worth reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post

It never even occured to me until just now that Carol wasnt' around at all when Mar-Vell died. Talk about being out of the loop.

hopefully Mighty will last for a good while, that will probably be the last gasp for the character for several years if it gets canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully Mighty will last for a good while, that will probably be the last gasp for the character for several years if it gets canceled.
    Is she a leader of that team or just a member? I don't want her incredible leadership skills and history to be gone to waste!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Is she a leader of that team or just a member? I don't want her incredible leadership skills and history to be gone to waste!
    She's leader right now.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She's leader right now.
    Okay glad to hear. Do you recommend the MA book? What do you think of it? I heard it's one of the best Avengers books out there right now.