Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

this is what Marvel should be doing! The mighty Crusaders is a great fun superhero comic!! with action and a storyline to boot! I've gotten every issue so far after 2 issues I'm starting to like the shield and the broken shield! I hope others try it. Ian flynn & Kelly Shannon deserve a lot of praise for this book, and funny. I'm a die- hard dc & marvel zombie! and I got it on my pull list!

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    this is what Marvel should be doing! The mighty Crusaders is a great fun superhero comic!! with action and a storyline to boot! I've gotten every issue so far after 2 issues I'm starting to like the shield and the broken shield! I hope others try it. Ian flynn & Kelly Shannon deserve a lot of praise for this book, and funny. I'm a die- hard dc & marvel zombie! and I got it on my pull list!
    I agree, Mighty Crusaders has been enormous fun!
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Fantastic Member

i didn't see a Mighty Crusaders#5 in april's previews! I hope it's not delayed.

i didn't see a Mighty Crusaders#5 in april's previews! I hope it's not delayed.
    Hmmm, if the book takes a break between 4-issue arcs to ensure timely releases, I'm okay with that. And throw in a Frank Cho variant cover down the road too.
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Fantastic Member

frank cho variant? cool!

Mighty Crusaders #3 was another excellent issue! This is a top 2 superhero team book. Why aren't you folks talking about the Crusaders?!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Yeah, this series has been great. Maybe one series is all we need haha. No delays so far. I'm happy with this title. Shield is awesome, as always!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Finally got around to Crusaders #3 from last week and I'm still enjoying it. Curious to see what this resurrected God has in store. It's implied he's as old as the beginning of humanity and he's not too found of us in general. With the team beaten down in this issue I wonder what they'll do to get the upper hand next month?
    What is the degenerative physical issue Sterling is facing? Can it be reversed?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member

I'm in Michigan and I haven't even got my Mighty crusaders #3 YET! because archie is apparently having issues sending their product. perhaps it's diamonds fault...who knows. but it very troubling to find out that there was NO mighty Crusaders #5 listed last month OR this month!!!! is it cancelled? is it delayed?? it's sad because I put it on my pull list and now it may be done in 4 issues.. bummer this series had LOTS of potential. I wanted the FOX & black jack or captain flag to show up in subsequent issues.

I'm in Michigan and I haven't even got my Mighty crusaders #3 YET! because archie is apparently having issues sending their product. perhaps it's diamonds fault...who knows.
    Maybe the question is whether this is an isolated fault involving your particular comic book shop or is this happening elsewhere as well?

Fantastic Member

maybe...it's probably an isolated incident . that's not a problem it'll be on my pull list regardless . it's the fact that mighty Crusaders #5 hasn't been solicited in TWO MONTHS! that's where my concern is...is it cancelled? or delayed?

maybe...it's probably an isolated incident . that's not a problem it'll be on my pull list regardless . it's the fact that mighty Crusaders #5 hasn't been solicited in TWO MONTHS! that's where my concern is...is it cancelled? or delayed?
    It's Archie . . . they may have just produced one arc and are taking a break before possibly starting a second one.
    (I don't know for sure since I'm not following it. I've been burned too often in the past by their nebulous decisions and lack of explaining to readers what's going on.)

Fantastic Member

I"ve heard about Archie & their bad delays... this comic may be a victim. just like the 2015 launch. I missed that era, because of no advertisement.

It's okay to have a little faith in this run. The first three issues have been great, and Shannon is a reliable artist!

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    It's okay to have a little faith in this run. The first three issues have been great, and Shannon is a reliable artist!
    But, is Archie Comics a reliable publisher?