Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Screenshot_2015-05-07-08-30-51-1.jpg

Looks like we may have some new announcements coming up! I can't wait. Alex is a great editor, and Dark Circle is awesome so far.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I have just gotten around to reading Fox #2 and I must say that I really enjoyed the Father/Son Fox/Ghost Fox dynamic.
    Wondering if that's going to be how the title goes? It sure looks like he isn't going to be able to keep Shinji from doing the family business.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I have just gotten around to reading Fox #2 and I must say that I really enjoyed the Father/Son Fox/Ghost Fox dynamic.
    Wondering if that's going to be how the title goes? It sure looks like he isn't going to be able to keep Shinji from doing the family business.
    The dynamic between those two is a lot of fun, like you said. Speaking of the family business: I can't wait to see what happens when mom finds out that Shinji is trying to follow in dad's footsteps. There is room in this series for things to get even more interesting than they are now.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

New artist for The Shield, Drew Johnson, joins and Shield will be coming out July 15th.

THE-SHIELD-DrewJohnson-ab7fe.jpg

I am glad and excited for the new artist. I hope this fixes the delays! Glad it's still coming out the day before comic con haha.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    New artist for The Shield, Drew Johnson, joins and Shield will be coming out July 15th.

THE-SHIELD-DrewJohnson-ab7fe.jpg

I am glad and excited for the new artist. I hope this fixes the delays! Glad it's still coming out the day before comic con haha.
    This is Good news, They should stock pile a few artist for the Shield for safe measures. Maybe have Howard Chaykin do a issue or too.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Not a Chaykin fan, I'll pass.
    I like the Drew Johnson art and I'm also glad she's drawn with a more realistic looking waist/hips ratio.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Not a Chaykin fan, I'll pass.
    I like the Drew Johnson art and I'm also glad she's drawn with a more realistic looking waist/hips ratio.
    Okay then how about some of these guys do the book

Frank Quitely
    Darwyn Cooke
    --
    Eric Nguyen ( X ark Horse )
    Juan Jose Ryp ( Black Summer )
    Riley Rossmo ( Bedlam )

But with all due respect to the appointed artist , I'm sure they'll do a good job and I look forward to "The Shield" being released.

Incredible Member

So...was New Crusaders Dark Tomorrow Special finally released or not? I can't find it on Comixology.

Speaking of New Crusaders, here Alex talks about all things Dark Circle, including that issue.

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/19/arch...erhero-imprin/

Looks like June for it.
    Pulls:

Incredible Member

Only one Dark Circle book solicited for August (Shield 2). A bit of a bummer that The Fox is only going four issues for what is hopefully a short break.

On a non-Dark Circle related not, I wonder if Afterlife with Archie and Sabrina are going to be solicited again. They may just be announcing release dates when the books are ready now.

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Only one Dark Circle book solicited for August (Shield 2). A bit of a bummer that The Fox is only going four issues for what is hopefully a short break.

On a non-Dark Circle related not, I wonder if Afterlife with Archie and Sabrina are going to be solicited again. They may just be announcing release dates when the books are ready now.
    They mentioned after an arc was completed for each series that they'd take a brief break to get the next arc "in the can", so I'd expect to see this happen every 5-6 months.

The Fox has 5 issues, then a break like Black Hood and The rest. Issue 5 was solicitated in July, but comes out August 5th. So it's not short at all, just as long and awesome as the rest of the titles! But ya, so technically, The Shield 2 and The Fox 5 come out in August.

But ya, they have solicited Afterlife and Sabrina so much, they are most likely just going to tell us when they come out, in till they catch up with what solicitations are out.

And looks like we have another Crusaders thing coming after Dark Tomorrow:
    Screenshot_2015-05-20-13-53-07-1.jpg

Don't forget to join the Facebook if you have not by the way, I will be posting everything Dark Circle from San Diego Comic Con, there first (cause its easier to load at the con haha), link in sig.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 05-20-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    Pulls:

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Looks like The Black Hood will be getting a one-shot whole its on break before the launch of its second arc, which is pretty cool. I am NOT a fan of digital only and it looks at if there is some digital stuff on the way, hopefully they end up collecting it in trade format over time.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    Looks like The Black Hood will be getting a one-shot whole its on break before the launch of its second arc, which is pretty cool. I am NOT a fan of digital only and it looks at if there is some digital stuff on the way, hopefully they end up collecting it in trade format over time.
    What are you saying? Are you saying The Black Hood is going digital only? Or any of the other Dark Circle books?

If it is only past books going digital, I'm fine with that. That said, there is no way to get me drop a book or a line faster than going digital only.

What are you saying? Are you saying The Black Hood is going digital only? Or any of the other Dark Circle books?

If it is only past books going digital, I'm fine with that. That said, there is no way to get me drop a book or a line faster than going digital only.
    It looks like the New Crusaders stuff is going to be digital only; unless they plan to print in trade format later. All of the other Dark Circle titles are going to print in physical form; but I assume they will be available in digital as well.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex