Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I remember not being too fond of Shield or Web.
    Loved Comet, Fly, Jaguar and first couple issues of Black Hood.
    Ah, well I am going to buy it anyways, just had not seen anyone talking about the old Impact stuff. If any of those characters come back though I will check out there old stuff too. I have plans to buy some of the old Black Hood stuff at some point (whatever I can I mean, I know some old Shield stuff is costly haha).
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

You could always drop #8. ;-)
    crap i forgot that...well regardless it's still a load of titles

BANNED

honestly though I'd Love for the fox to become a regular addition to my pulls but i got too many things i gotta handle...what to do?!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Ah, well I am going to buy it anyways, just had not seen anyone talking about the old Impact stuff. If any of those characters come back though I will check out there old stuff too. I have plans to buy some of the old Black Hood stuff at some point (whatever I can I mean, I know some old Shield stuff is costly haha).
    Shortly after Red Circle began, I went on ebay and found a complete set of the 80s Archie comics.
    When I was a kid I had actually picked up a couple but they were printed irregularly and you wouldn't know if it came and sold out or hadn't appeared.

Once I got them all and was able to sort by cover date, I discovered why the Archie Adventure titles seemed so scarce back then. From what I could tell, most of them were bi-monthly.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    crap i forgot that...well regardless it's still a load of titles
    I'm trying to stick to 8 titles, myself. And the King stuff will take 5 of those slots.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

I'm trying to stick to 8 titles, myself. And the King stuff will take 5 of those slots.
    i remember last year some months got to be quite expensive and i want to prevent that this year....but i can't just drop books in the middle of a major story nor do i just want to drop too many

I have a very large pull list. Some of the stuff (that I can get) I get digitally, and trade it later. Unless they are really important to me (Basically what is in my sig are the stuff I get in prints, single issues).

I mostly trade and get digitally the Marvel and DC stuff due to a lack of me caring to much about them, but still enjoying the ones I read. I am getting Spider-Gwen and everything with Poison Ivy in print single issues. But that is really it for those two. All the stuff from them that come digitally I get it then trades the one I can get digitally (or get trades for the ones I liked a lot).

I hate doing that, but it does save me a bit of money. And I tend to buy things in small chunks at the end of the month, less taxes and such. Since my store taxes the total and not each issue. So I save money those two ways, and I tend to save up more extra money at the end of the month. (The only title I get on the day it comes out is Ghost, and then will be adding Shield to that).

But I am going to get all these Dark Circle titles in print. I am liking what I see too much to not. Of course if they come out with to much stuff then I will have to re think it. But like I said I hope they go slow on making more titles and not jump the gun.

Shortly after Red Circle began, I went on ebay and found a complete set of the 80s Archie comics.
    When I was a kid I had actually picked up a couple but they were printed irregularly and you wouldn't know if it came and sold out or hadn't appeared.

Once I got them all and was able to sort by cover date, I discovered why the Archie Adventure titles seemed so scarce back then. From what I could tell, most of them were bi-monthly.
    Oh really, I guess that fits. I so far just bought the oldest and cheapest Shield stuff I could find. I started with buying the trade of the old Shield stuff:

Its actually really interesting to look at and read, its like stepping into old times, with a bit of ads for the clubs they had and the stories that matched the time. I wish they would come out with new volumes of this so I can collect more Pep Comics.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 01-07-2015 at 04:09 AM.
    Pulls:

BANNED

it's too bad The Fox#1(Fox Hunt)isn't out until april....Black Hood is meh to me in terms of potential

it's too bad The Fox#1(Fox Hunt)isn't out until april....Black Hood is meh to me in terms of potential
    Fox Hunt is in March not April. The Shield starts in April. The Fox in March, and Black Hood in February haha ;P.

But The Black Hood has all kinds of potential to me, just Duane writing it alone made me want it. I have loved all his books and comics. Huge fan, but I understand he is not for everyone.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Fox Hunt is in March not April. The Shield starts in April. The Fox in March, and Black Hood in February haha ;P.

But The Black Hood has all kinds of potential to me, just Duane writing it alone made me want it. I have loved all his books and comics. Huge fan, but I understand he is not for everyone.
    http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Fox-1___471806

if fox hunt is out in march why does it say april?

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Fox-1___471806

if fox hunt is out in march why does it say april?
    Wow, I have no idea why this happened. But the first issues info came out in March Solicitations, but says the date is April 8th. How strange. Wonder why it did that? I shall fix the info on the first page.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Wow, I have no idea why this happened. But the first issues info came out in March Solicitations, but says the date is April 8th. How strange. Wonder why it did that? I shall fix the info on the first page.
    http://www.archiefans.com/news-and-n...or-march-2015/

if you look here it's quite common for archie comics to do this

hell Sonic Boom#6 is set to go on sale april 1st

http://www.archiefans.com/news-and-n...or-march-2015/

if you look here it's quite common for archie comics to do this

hell Sonic Boom#6 is set to go on sale april 1st
    Ya I guess I just did not notice the date for some reason, I must of read the 4 as 3. My mistake, fixed the first page with right info. That sucks though I was hoping that a new one would be coming out each month for Feb, March and April. Feb gets 1 and two in April is strange, but oh well.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 01-07-2015 at 05:21 AM.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Ya I guess I just did not notice the date for some reason, I must of read the 4 as 3. My mistake, fixed the first page with right info. That sucks though I was hoping that a new one would be coming out each mouth for Feb, March and April. Feb and two in April is strange, but oh well.
    i think the shield starts in may but will be in the april solicits

i think the shield starts in may but will be in the april solicits
    Nah, that would not fit I don't think. I asked Jon Goldwater head editor of Archie during a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" when The Shield will come out, and he said it will come out in April, not that it was solicited in April. Those are two different things.

Edit:
    Here is the AMA I asked him in case anyone wanted to see it:
    power-torch 1 point 21 days ago
    Hey, I am really looking forward to The Shield, a lot. I am wondering if you can give any info on when the Shield may come out, like what month? I am hoping before SDCC 2015 in July. Any chance?
    Jon_GoldwaterVerified[S] 2 points 21 days ago
    I can confirm that THE SHIELD #1 hits in April! Thanks for your interest, power-torch. Hope you enjoy it!
    To me that sounds like it will be coming out in April. At least I hope so. But I guess we will see.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 01-07-2015 at 05:49 AM.
    Pulls: