Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloCreed!(The One and Only) View Post
    The solicitation for the FCBD issue, reads like it's being released before these books hit the shelves, it can't be our first glance, if the books are already out.
    I think it's for people who want to test the waters before buying it, after it comes out though. So like for example maybe people who are just getting 1 or 2, but want to test out and learn about the others. Or other archie and non archie fans who don't want to buy right away and just want to pick up this to see if they are interested. But ya, it's kinda strange. But they have no say when FCBD is haha, and I would have rather not waited till after May.

I am picking it up for the cover, interviews and for the first glance at the next Dark Circle series, if that means a fourth new series.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I am picking it up for the cover, interviews and for the first glance at the next Dark Circle series, if that means a fourth new series.
    Yea, that cover is sweet, they should of sent out those little promotional posters to comic shops...

The interviews and behind the scene stuff should be good, hopefully, it's a first glance of the 4th series...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Yea, that cover is sweet, they should of sent out those little promotional posters to comic shops...

The interviews and behind the scene stuff should be good, hopefully, it's a first glance of the 4th series...
    I know right, they were giving them out as posters at New York City Comic Con. I go to San Diego Comic Con every year, so I hope they will give them out again but at SDCC.

Ya, I am excited if it is a glance at a new series already. I wonder what they would do first?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.

I know right, they were giving them out as posters at New York City Comic Con. I go to San Diego Comic Con every year, so I hope they will give them out again but at SDCC.

Ya, I am excited if it is a glance at a new series already. I wonder what they would do first?
    Ah, SDCC, it's definitely on my bucket list, HeroesCon here in Nc, is cool though, hopefully Archie has a presence with all the Dark Circle stuff this year. My wild guess for that 4th spot, eh, maybe Web, or Hangman...
    #MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

i say Jaguar!

Ah, SDCC, it's definitely on my bucket list, HeroesCon here in Nc, is cool though, hopefully Archie has a presence with all the Dark Circle stuff this year. My wild guess for that 4th spot, eh, maybe Web, or Hangman...
    I would love to read a Web series. Not sure about Hangman, we already have a dark and gritty title with Black Hood. And I would think Hangman would be the same right?

Never been to Heroes Con, but I already know SDCC will most likely have a Dark Circle presence this year. Adam, one of the writers for The Shield told me he was going for Dark Circle related stuff. So I am excited to see what they have planed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    i say Jaguar!
    I am up for that. I would hope it's the female one. I think this line would do good to have 2 female and 2 male ongoing titles. Make it even haha.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 01-11-2015 at 11:46 AM.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    i say Jaguar!
    I can see that, he seemed interesting enough, during their Dc days...
    Last edited by DIVINITY; 01-11-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    #MagnetoWasRight

I would love to read a Web series. Not sure about Hangman, we already have a dark and gritty title with Black Hood. And I would think Hangman would be the same right?

Never been to Heroes Con
    HeroesCon is great, a lot of big name creators, think SDCC, minus the Hollywood celebs, lol...

Yea, Blackhood and Hangman, are both dark and gritty, it's most likely the Web or Jaguar, who gets that 4th spot...
    #MagnetoWasRight

HeroesCon is great, a lot of big name creators, think SDCC, minus the Hollywood celebs, lol...

Yea, Blackhood and Hangman, are both dark and gritty, it's most likely the Web or Jaguar, who gets that 4th spot...
    I wish SDCC had less of a Hollywood touch haha. But I still enjoy SDCC.

I really hope the FCBD issue says who the new series is. I would like a new The Web series though. He could be a iron man like hero for the new line, not in personality, but in tech based power set and business skills of course haha.
    Pulls:

Well, I am interested in reading about the Fox and the Shield, but not black hood. I liked the first fox mini, and the shield reminds me of wonder woman and captain america in a blender. Apparently Victoria has been around since the revolutionary war. Black hood seems to be a little too dark for my taste. If they do expand dark circle, I would like to see the comet again, which is ironic because he was called the blood-thirsty cosmic avenger, he straight up killed people.

He was black in the New Crusaders so it would be nice if they continued that. I just love cosmic characters. Marvel's nova book doesn't click with me all that much, I could use a really good space book. An entire universe to be explored would be really interesting. When I saw the shield I came up for an idea to reboot the comet. Eh, I'll probably write it one day.

I also would like to see Steel Sterling, but I would like SS to be a woman as well.

I want to see the Jaguar too, I miss Ivette, I liked her a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Well, I am interested in reading about the Fox and the Shield, but not black hood. I liked the first fox mini, and the shield reminds me of wonder woman and captain america in a blender. Apparently Victoria has been around since the revolutionary war. Black hood seems to be a little too dark for my taste. If they do expand dark circle, I would like to see the comet again, which is ironic because he was called the blood-thirsty cosmic avenger, he straight up killed people.

He was black in the New Crusaders so it would be nice if they continued that. I just love cosmic characters. Marvel's nova book doesn't click with me all that much, I could use a really good space book. An entire universe to be explored would be really interesting. When I saw the shield I came up for an idea to reboot the comet. Eh, I'll probably write it one day.

I also would like to see Steel Sterling, but I would like SS to be a woman as well.

I want to see the Jaguar too, I miss Ivette, I liked her a lot.
    Ya, I am sure interested to see Victoria(Shield)'s history. It sounds so interesting. Every time we learn something new about her I get more excited. I wonder if her power set will be like the old Shields. And ya, I figured Black Hood would not be for everyone. But I am excited. And I loved the Fox mini.

I have read some of the old Comet stuff, a cosmic title would be cool for the line. Have not read Steel Sterling, what is he? Like what is his deal?

Edit: Looked him up, he seems some what like The Shield (at least to me), they share some powers and stuff. If they did redo his character I hope they mix things up a bit and change somethings.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 01-11-2015 at 01:12 PM.
    Pulls:

Haha, not sure that name would work now a days lol.
    Pulls:

Haha, not sure that name would work now a days lol.
    He was in the last Crusaders book put out by Archie / Red Circle.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    He was in the last Crusaders book put out by Archie / Red Circle.
    Wow, he was also in the fox mini series too I think, right? I don't know how I forgot that. Guess it's not to crazy, though I recall thinking in the fox that it was a strange name if that was him haha.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 01-11-2015 at 03:07 PM.
    Pulls: