Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    Do this comics take place in the same universe with Archies and Sabrina ?
    Not really, though that doesn't mean versions of the Dark Circle characters couldn't show up in a regular Archie book. And, by the way Afterlife with Archie is a separate universe from the regular Archie titles, as in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. They also are separate worlds from each other and from the Red/Dark Circle heroes. (Unless they decide to do a crossover.)

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I would want Dark Circle to do and handle a in universe crossover before they go on to cross over with other archie titles haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Let's allow Dark Circle to get off the ground before talking about crossovers!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Let's allow Dark Circle to get off the ground before talking about crossovers!
    Oh of course. Agreed 100 percent. I was just commenting on if they do a crossover, it should be in universe. It won't happen soon. The titles need time to become their own haha.

I am still trying to figure out that hint for the 4th title. It's driving me crazy lol.
    Pulls:

I wonder if they could bring back

Mr. Justice

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I wonder if they could bring back

Mr. Justice
    Wow he sounds cool! Just looked him up. I would love to read a series with him. I love supernatural like stories and hero's (Ghost, Shadowman for example) so I would pick this up.
    Pulls:

BANNED

with marvel's secret wars event threatening to tear down books that just started...i think dark circle might get some new publicity and fan driven attention before long

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    with marvel's secret wars event threatening to tear down books that just started...i think dark circle might get some new publicity and fan driven attention before long
    If they can actually produce any products on time.

(And an actually, I tend to doubt there would be a significant number of frustrated fanboys flocking to Dark Circle as a result of whatever Marvel does.)

I'm really starting to think I might pick these up... Not excited at all about Secret Wars or Convergence (multi-verse makes my brain bleed). I just want some simple, good, superhero comics. Valiant is tops for me right now, but since the DynaKey stuff appears to be going away, I need some replacement titles.

Quote Originally Posted by MECHANO View Post
    I'm really starting to think I might pick these up... Not excited at all about Secret Wars or Convergence (multi-verse makes my brain bleed). I just want some simple, good, superhero comics. Valiant is tops for me right now, but since the DynaKey stuff appears to be going away, I need some replacement titles.
    Yay, welcome! Which of them look the most interesting to you? This looks like they will be some good superhero comics, to me at least. The quality of the work we have seen so far from the artists and writers of this titles is really top notch in my opinion. Like that Blackhood preview, and all the covers we have seen. And the interviews with the staff always get me excited due to how excited they seem to be about putting out comics with great stories and characters.
    Pulls:

I think the Black Hood looks good, and I'm pretty interested in a female Shield... although, longtime fans may not be

Quote Originally Posted by MECHANO View Post
    I think the Black Hood looks good, and I'm pretty interested in a female Shield... although, longtime fans may not be
    Maybe, but there already have been many Shields before, and they seem to not be ignoring that fact or Joe the first one. So maybe they will. Hopefully haha.

And The Blackhood does look pretty great. Its the more dark and mature one, but I hope people give it a chance haha. Duane is a amazing writer, and the art looks great.
    Pulls:

I like sci-fi so I would like to see this revived.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    I like sci-fi so I would like to see this revived.
    I doubt that one is likely.

I believe Archie licensed that property and didn't own it outright. (Sort of like Marvel with ROM: SpaceKnight.)

Even if they did have the rights, I am not sure giant fighting space robots would fit in this universe really haha. But I do agree, this universe could use a sci-fi title hopefully the next one will fit that. But I was also thinking this universe could use a future supernatural title dealing with the magic side of this world.

But to start I'm really looking forward to these 3 titles and the 4th one on the way is a good start for now. They should use minis or one shots to try other heroes, but wait till these 3 main titles have their feet on the ground, before adding to many more titles. But that's just how I think they should do things lol.
    Pulls: