Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    And with that, The Atom has the most enviable super power to every fanboy out there! Lol!

cool.

really excited and hoping the atom gets a spin off

SWORD OF THE ATOM is what actually made me interested in the Atom as a teen. I always found him boring before that, but Jan Strnad's writing and Gil Kane's art changed my mind. Would have loved an ongoing set in the unexplored Amazon.

this would actually look nice inside my glass case.

Much more to explore with Ray Palmer.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

I'm stoked to stumble onto an Atom thread.

Have any Atom fans in the know, heard of any plans for The Atom post convergence? I've never been a fan but have always been intrigued by the character.

I was hoping he'd be in a team book like JLA, but it appears like they're going with the JL lineup for that book. ( from what I've heard.)

not sure i read any atom news post convergence. hopefully there will be soon.

have any of you seen the nanda parbat trailer for the arrow. a little bit worried that a.t.o.m. would not be able to alter his size..

it's a nice armour, the helmet could use some work though

comicbook.com has an article on the different costumes of the atom

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/24/the-...-reinventions/

i'm a little saddened that they stated ray will have a different power set on the arrow series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    comicbook.com has an article on the different costumes of the atom

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/24/the-...-reinventions/

i'm a little saddened that they stated ray will have a different power set on the arrow series.
    Why did they need to have the Atom on Arrow anyway? I was thinking it might've be better to leave him out than to change a character so much just to have him appear on the small screen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Why did they need to have the Atom on Arrow anyway? I was thinking it might've be better to leave him out than to change a character so much just to have him appear on the small screen.
    Rumor is that the showrunners wanted to use Ted Kord (which would make more sense), but DC Comics said "no".

BANNED

Well I stopped watching that show long ago because of the annoying love triangle thing with Laurel. I might try to get back into it next week if I can remember to watch it. I'm curious to see what they've done to The Atom.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Rumor is that the showrunners wanted to use Ted Kord (which would make more sense), but DC Comics said "no".
    And, considering the direction they have gone they could've used Hardware, Steel (John Henry Irons), Technocrat, Mento, Firebrand III, Atomic Knight, Skyrocket, S.T.R.I.P.E. (who actually is an old team-mate of the original Green Arrow) or just created a new Manhunter, one who designed and created his own armored costume similar to the android ones.

All of whom would have made more sense and involved less changing than this lame non-attempt with Ray Palmer.

I think WB still wants Jaime Reyes to be known as Blue Beetle so they said no to using Ted plus they probably wanted to promote Ray Palmer before the Ant-Man movie comes out. I just hope he shrinks down to microscopic size at least once.