Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

It's Cyclops' lovechild.
    Marrow sacrificed willingly another Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Cannonballz.
    LOL Cannonball, Gambit, and Angel to me would make the most likely candidates but it was probably Wolverine. His kids tend to have a short shelf life anyways. Or Volga was lying and the baby lived who turns out to be Raze.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

I initially thought Volga and his cronies used Marrow as their broodmare for more supasoldiers.

Wow, a connection to Strikeforce: Morituri. That was unexpected. What a great series that was, and this one is turning out to be. I wasn't sold after the first few issues, vbut last issue turned me around and this one really impressed me. I also like how the guy that died (blanking on his name... Antonio?) was being used similar to how Mys-Tech used the Warheads over in Marvel UK. Wonder if there might be some connection there.

I do wonder now how Marrow's brief appearance in the current New Warriors series fits in with this though. There she was seen powered and living with the Morlocks.

Unglaublich!

Spurrier's a Brit, isn't he? I wonder if he grew up, like I did, reading Strikeforce: Morituri in the back of one of the Marvel UK mags (I want to say Spider-Man & Zoids, but I'm only guessing)...?

This issue is sooo good! Definitely my favorite X-book at the moment.

There're lot going on in this issue and many things were getting unraveled in this issue. Marrow's story is so tragic and seeing her going berserk was awesome but it's so sad learning what happened to her.
    And what happened to Cable is something very interesting.

Wonder who's coming to rescue them.. Meme? Doc Nemesis? Domino? Cluster?

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    So now the question isn't, "How did Marrow get her powers back?"

Instead it's... "Who was the father of her baby?"
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Cannonballz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Or Colossus. Or Gambit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Or Ultron~~~~~~~~!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Given her unique anatomy, maybe she boned herself?

I mean, we know she had two hearts, once upon a time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Or perhaps it's yet another child of Mystique!
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    It's Cyclops' lovechild.
    Marrow sacrificed willingly another Summers.
    Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    LOL Cannonball, Gambit, and Angel to me would make the most likely candidates but it was probably Wolverine. His kids tend to have a short shelf life anyways. Or Volga was lying and the baby lived who turns out to be Raze.
    Spider-man obvs, he had a thing with her right?

BANNED

Not sure what the flesh printer is besides sounding like something off of criminal minds, but I bet it has something to do with Cable's bodies.
    Loved Marrow's maximum bonage look and especially appreciated the nod to her appearance in Marvel VS Capcom 2 and her bone drill tendrils. Awesome...baby.

I like the idea of Colossus being the dad, but Domino and Marrow having any kind of triangle with him would be very...ratty.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Not sure what the flesh printer is besides sounding like something off of criminal minds, but I bet it has something to do with Cable's bodies.
    Loved Marrow's maximum bonage look and especially appreciated the nod to her appearance in Marvel VS Capcom 2 and her bone drill tendrils. Awesome...baby.
    Considering the world it comes from looks like people have created buildings out of flesh, i assume it's a 3D printer that can create fully functional organic matter. The most basic idea would be to use it for replacement organs which could have allready made Volga millions, though it would have given him some trouble with the organ smuggle mob. The more expanded idea would be that it could create fully functional copies of humans. No bothersome cloning where everything has to grow from an infant stage, nope just switch it on and you get a fully grown copy of a person and modifications might be possible too.

Though we have to wait and see what it actualy does.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsmoar View Post
    I like the idea of Colossus being the dad, but Domino and Marrow having any kind of triangle with him would be very...ratty.
    Problem with those ideas is. Nobody of the X-men had any contact with Marrow for years. Yes i universe years too. I wonder if Spurrier will ever adress why Marrow dissapeared?
    It's actualy kind of nice how Cable after all those years (not only the maybe 3 years Marrow was gone from the X-men, but also the nearly 20 years Cable was jumping around in that dark future) still remembered who Marrow is.

Spectacular Member

I picked up X-Force on a whim and am absolutely loving it.

Was unsure as i am not the biggest Cable or Fantomex fan which is why i was unsure about picking it up but the art is great so decided to give it a shot like i am doing with most Marvel now, now, now, new now or whatever its called.

Cable knew Marrow when she was a little Morlock urchin named Sarah waaaay back in Cable #15, when he and Domino helped her complete the Ceremony of Light before she fled into the pocket dimension of the Gene Nation. So yeah, he's had a connection with her for quite a long time.