Default Scott Allie Delivers a State of the Mignolaverse Address

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post

They seem to be getting closer and closer to "the end" I wonder just how messed up things are going to get

Amazing Member

The end of Hell on Earth? I thought it was going to run longer than Plague of Frogs. It sounds like it's coming to an end in 2016! (Omnibuses will probably follow! Easy catch up for me! I can just buy the single issues that take place after HoE and wait till I have read all of the HoE omnibuses to read them. Maybe even Abe Sapien will be included if I'm lucky? )
    Last edited by SediarSago; 01-06-2015 at 09:46 PM.

All-New Member

I hope its just the end of Hell on Earth. I do not know what I would do with the end to Mignolaverse.

Quote Originally Posted by waamblem View Post
    I hope its just the end of Hell on Earth. I do not know what I would do with the end to Mignolaverse.
    Mike Mignola and Scott Allie talk more about "the end" here. Hopefully it'll clarify things a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Whoa, I best hurry up and get to reading Unland.
    Although I did catch a foreboding feeling towards Abe's or actually Langdon Caul's life as prior to becoming Abe, on account of The Hellboy Companion.

Other than that there is Queen Mab's words at the end of Hellboy: The Fury, to the effect of 'helping friends' down the line. As well as possible familiar reunions as mentioned by mr Scott.
    Dang! Exciting stuff. I feel eventhough the End in ways might already be in effect, but as if there's still much more to come notwithstanding!
    But then who said the Apocalypse would only be a matter of days or months to come full circle! As it could be that even a definitive and inescapable ending to the world or "Universe", wouldn't mean there wouldn't be more to tell or uncover, up to a point? Not a good word but I'll say it again (joyfully): dang!
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Lourié / Dr. Pepper

Quote Originally Posted by Kees_L View Post
    Whoa, I best hurry up and get to reading Unland.
    Yes, you should! I loved it.