Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Trees #8

Something is happening. There are shadows in the Chinese city of Shu, shadows falling across Cefalu and Puntland, and shadows crawling across the snows of Svalbard. Things are getting darker. - See more at: http://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/trees-8#sthash.EI3MT3Ab.dpuf

Full preview here.

Solid issue, with some good news at the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    Solid issue, with some good news at the end!
    I saw that! I haven't had a chance to sit down to read this week's comics, but I won't lie, when the guy at the comic store handed me this week's stack, the first thing I did was pull Trees #8 out and flipped to the very back looking for something that said "The End" or "To Be Continued" or a note from Warren Ellis. To my giddy surprise was "Next: Two Forests"!

The only question now is when this will start and how long it might last. Jason Howard did a fantastic job on these first 8 issues and if I'm remembering correctly, him and Ellis did all 8 issues in a row with no breaks. Something everyone else usually does after 4, 5, or 6 issues with a one month or two month break. Or if your East of West, three months, or Five Ghosts four months. I look forward to Thursday's Image Expo with possible news on the next installment. April's solicits might have something if they decided to take a two month break. This was a great 8 issues and I'm looking forward to more.