Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I just hope Michael Douglas is the bad guy. He would make a great villain in this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The trailer's alright. They put it together remarkably fast. Really curious how this is all gonna turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Scott Lang takes flight via an insect as Marvel's newest -- and tiniest -- hero in "Ant-Man's" first official footage.

Full article here.
    So excited for this!

Although, I am surprised that they had a bit of a more "serious" tone with this teaser, right up until the end.

Also, can't wait to get Ant-Man #1 by Nick Spencer.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

Fantastic. I've been confident about the casting in this, and this trailer just confirms that for me. Beautiful shot of the ant. Looks like 'Legacy' will be a BIG theme in this movie.
    Success for Ant-Man in the MCU will also pave the way for The Atom in the DC-CU.
    Just an opinion
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Fantastic. I've been confident about the casting in this, and this trailer just confirms that for me. Beautiful shot of the ant. Looks like 'Legacy' will be a BIG theme in this movie.
    Success for Ant-Man in the MCU will also pave the way for The Atom in the DC-CU.
    Just an opinion
    Success in the non-Batman/Superman DC-CU needed first.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Just an opinion
    Don't underestimate what the success of Guardians of the Galaxy has done for increasing studios' willingness to take chances. I doubt we'd be expecting a Suicide Squad movie if GotG had failed. Everything is on the table now.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I just hope Michael Douglas is the bad guy. He would make a great villain in this.
    Doesn't really make sense for him to be a villain in this and Marvel has done the villainous switch thing enough times already

All-New Member

First off, I thought Yellowjacket was the villain in this movie?

Also, I want to speculate that maybe, just maybe, we'll see a flashback to the 60s and see a younger Hank Pym and Janet VanDyne out there as the original Ant-Man and Wasp. Also, we might see a glimpse of Hank having a hand somehow in the creation of Ultron - - maybe collaborating with Stark Sr. or something, before Tony Stark dips his hand into it. Lots of potential for this movie and I'm a big Paul Rudd fan, to boot.

I was also wondering who is the villain. I don't see a logical motive with Pym.

I just hope it's more interesting than another evil business guy in a suit like with the Iron Man films. It was cool the first time around.

I hate the Pym age thing, I hate Janet getting fridged, but I like the trailer.

This looks really cool. I was pretty impressed. I was looking forward to this for a while, and finally we get a trailer. I'm even more excited now and can't wait for July. The suit looks really awesome, and personally I think it's the best we've seen from anything in the Marvel cinematic universe yet in that regard. At first I was a little bummed when the news broke out that it was going to be Scott Lang, but someone else's comment in here about him being just a guy really turned me around on everything. Having another genius in Hank as a young man when we already have Tony and Bruce around would get a little stale. Evangeline Lilly looks fantastic. The shrinking action looked great as well. I'm hoping this movie soars and turns people into Ant Man fans. I'm also hoping it doesn't suffer due to the director change.

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    Did Marvel just make it's first bad superhero movie? Judging by this trailer, I'm thinking so.
    Unless we're talking about Daredevil.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Quoted in agreement.

People were saying the same about GoTG until it smashed the box office.
    And then they used the Tessaract to fix the box office.

Quote Originally Posted by KomicKev View Post
    First off, I thought Yellowjacket was the villain in this movie?

Also, I want to speculate that maybe, just maybe, we'll see a flashback to the 60s and see a younger Hank Pym and Janet VanDyne out there as the original Ant-Man and Wasp. Also, we might see a glimpse of Hank having a hand somehow in the creation of Ultron - - maybe collaborating with Stark Sr. or something, before Tony Stark dips his hand into it. Lots of potential for this movie and I'm a big Paul Rudd fan, to boot.
    Yes, far as I know, Corey Stoll is playing Darren Cross, Yellowjacket, the antagonist and villain.

Taking the Pym company in what some say is an evil direction. Suit is yellow, lot of black, sort of arms, Cross is bald in a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    Unless we're talking about Daredevil.
    Daredevil's not a MOVIE, man! It's a 2015 Netflix series! Be graaand.