Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And it's one thing when health concerns delay a project, but when they publish the first issue and then . . . nothing, not even a reasonable excuse within a reasonable time, that's just unprofessional.

They should have had the second issue ready to go when the first came out, and they should have announced the reason for the delay(s) with a projected date for issue #2 by the start of December at latest.

On their website they're still taking 1 year subscriptions so hopefully they'll release issue #2 soon. They also still have issue #1 on sale. Someone could always call them and as about when issue #2 is coming out. Their number is 1-914-381-5155 ext. 235 for sales.

I actually just talked with their sales department on Monday when I ordered some back issues of Afterlife With Archie #2 & #3 variants from them. You can still order back issue 1st printings for any of their comics from them as long as they have them in stock. I wish now that I would have thought to ask them about when Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2 is going to be released.

http://archiecomics.stores.yahoo.net/chadofsasu.html

BANNED

If only Sabrina was under Boom or IDW :-/

And I bet Sonic and Mega Man never get delays.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    If only Sabrina was under Boom or IDW :-/

And I bet Sonic and Mega Man never get delays.
    We're Talking about a character that archie themselves own....so it's silly to even think of the possibility of IDW/Boom(Besides those two aren't really into the idea of a darker take on a classic character such as sabrina...I'd Imagine)

Sonic And Mega-Man Probably never get delays because Ian Flynn is somehow a master at juggling stuff and because they'd have to ask to a very angry capcom/sega if they got dozens of delays......

BANNED

https://twitter.com/SabrinaHorror/st...58808483934208

well apparently this is the response any time someone asks about the second issue

"We'll have more news for you as we move into the new year. We appreciate your patience!"

soooo.....Guessing this means no Sabrina In February?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    And it's one thing when health concerns delay a project, but when they publish the first issue and then . . . nothing, not even a reasonable excuse within a reasonable time, that's just unprofessional.

They should have had the second issue ready to go when the first came out, and they should have announced the reason for the delay(s) with a projected date for issue #2 by the start of December at latest.
    and this is why Archie Needs to get it's act together....I loved the first issue and have had the next four issues pre-ordered for ages now....but that doesn't really do me a whole lot of good now does it? all i can do is look at cover art and wonder what went wrong....

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post

well apparently this is the response any time someone asks about the second issue

"We'll have more news for you as we move into the new year. We appreciate your patience!"

My guess is they need more time then that. April maybe. Or March. Those are my guesses.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post

My guess is they need more time then that. April maybe. Or March. Those are my guesses.
    Since March solicitations for many companies were already announced last month, . . . I'm thinking April is still too optimistic. (Really, couldn't they at least said "We're hoping for April" if they thought they had a chance for then?)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Since March solicitations for many companies were already announced last month, . . . I'm thinking April is still too optimistic. (Really, couldn't they at least said "We're hoping for April" if they thought they had a chance for then?)
    just any date at all would be better than saying "We'll have more news for you as we move into the new year. We appreciate your patience!"

if these people already ordered the issues online....patience is nothing they practically wasted money on something that they might not even get at all

so what are they suppose to do? discussion has already died down because with just one issue there's not much to talk about....

just any date at all would be better than saying "We'll have more news for you as we move into the new year. We appreciate your patience!"

if these people already ordered the issues online....patience is nothing they practically wasted money on something that they might not even get at all

so what are they suppose to do? discussion has already died down because with just one issue there's not much to talk about....
    Well... for me, it looks like I'm replacing Sabrina with Wonder Woman '77.
    I might revisit Sabrina again later after several issues have come out.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

several issues? lol....yeah that's not happening for a long time

BANNED

Robert Hack responded on her twitter that the second issue should be out soon-ish....

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Robert Hack responded on her twitter that the second issue should be out soon-ish....
    Soon-ish is a vague-ish answer, but soon-ish sounds better then not at all.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

unless the second issue isn't out until October 2015 then soon-ish becomes a straight out lie

Yeah, but Francesco Francavilla had been saying things like Black Beetle: Necrologue from Dark Horse was coming out "soon" and that he was working on it . . . but that book is over a year beyond when it was originally solicited for.