Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Is This Series Dead Or Will It Actually Get Back On Track Soon?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/forums/t...eenage-Witch-2

it's depressing how archie is letting it's horror books fumble and that with the incoming launch of the dark circle imprint i fear that along with afterlife Sabrina will be nothing more than a faded memory

And the sad thing is that I could care less about the TV show that's thrown everything off.

But, the TV show is probably where the $'s are, and I'm not the type of fan they're looking for unfortunately.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    And the sad thing is that I could care less about the TV show that's thrown everything off.

But, the TV show is probably where the $'s are, and I'm not the type of fan they're looking for unfortunately.
    you know what sucks? i already have the next four issues pre-ordered.....and the issues are no longer available to order on TFAW's Website

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

He said he is going to focus on getting it on track, so it's not dead yet. I am a half full, hopeful kinda guy though. So who knows XD.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

it just seems like a poor business decision to release the first issue when the other issues aren't finished yet....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    He said he is going to focus on getting it on track, so it's not dead yet. I am a half full, hopeful kinda guy though. So who knows XD.
    he just doesn't want the fans to scream at him anymore....lots of people break their new years resolutions

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I don't really think that new years thing was serious haha. But I do think the part about him trying to get it on track was.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

they'll be lucky to get to issue 8 this year....if sabrina is listed in the next set of solicits I'll have some confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post

The road to hell is paved with good intentions . . .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

The road to hell is paved with good intentions . . .
    what does that mean?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    what does that mean?
    Basically that a lot of things get said but never done.

I've already lost interest in these series. While Archie can be given credit for trying something new they tried to do it in the monthly format and a publisher has to be prepared to meet the schedule or (casual) readers will drop off. For those still reading I just hope that when they return that the creators enthusiasm for these books has not waned due to the long breaks.

Already replaced this title with another on my pull list...it will be a long time before I consider buying another "new" Archie book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by md62 View Post
    Already replaced this title with another on my pull list...it will be a long time before I consider buying another "new" Archie book.
    aside from the sonic and mega-man titles...yeah i can see it hard to imagine anything without delays

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    aside from the sonic and mega-man titles...yeah i can see it hard to imagine anything without delays
    Same thing happen to their relaunched Red Circle reboot heroes, the ones before the newly DARK Circle comics, and how the sequel is now on indefinite Hiatus due to the upcoming launch of the DARK Circle comics.

Amazing Member

Most of the momentum is gone, but I'm sure the quality will be there. I don't see either horror comic going away completely, they're pretty much the pet projects of Archie's CCO. I see them going on for a long time but not without delays. Sabrina might sell well in trades.

I'm probably going to hold a grudge against the Riverdale show for a while.