Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

.....They really need a team of filler writers/artists on hand for this kind of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    .....They really need a team of filler writers/artists on hand for this kind of stuff
    Not for Sabrina . . . you don't switch gears right after the first issue!

You can get away with stuff like that when you have well-know characters with already established back stories. But here, when you're just starting to tell about a different version of the character, it would be a totally wrong move. You may lose readers not from the delay but because the fill-in people did a crappy job.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Not for Sabrina . . . you don't switch gears right after the first issue!

You can get away with stuff like that when you have well-know characters with already established back stories. But here, when you're just starting to tell about a different version of the character, it would be a totally wrong move. You may lose readers not from the delay but because the fill-in people did a crappy job.
    If Roberto is just gonna throw the book in the garbage just for A Fox TV Pilot.....not even bothering to figure out when the next issue will be released leaving the fans to either wait for hell to freeze over or move on and drop it

does he deserve to still be on the book?

Amazing Member

If Roberto is just gonna throw the book in the garbage just for A Fox TV Pilot.....not even bothering to figure out when the next issue will be released leaving the fans to either wait for hell to freeze over or move on and drop it

does he deserve to still be on the book?
    Both horror books were his idea. Without him on them we wouldn't have them at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BookOfPureEvil View Post
    Both horror books were his idea. Without him on them we wouldn't have them at all.
    as it stands we might as well not have them since both books never come out unless someone at the office caught a leprechaun

as it stands we might as well not have them since both books never come out unless someone at the office caught a leprechaun
    This all falls back to what the editors wanted / were willing to go with. I'm assuming they aren't going to be upset that he's focusing so much on getting a successful launch for a possible Archie TV show, so they shouldn't have released Sabrina #1 until #2 was far enough along that it could be released in a reasonable time after the first issue. (Even if they said this would start as a bi-monthly or quarterly title up front, then if #2 came out in late December or late January it would have seemed acceptable.)

BANNED

whatever.....clearly the editors are morons because they can't stop to think of what these actions are gonna do to them in the near future......fans will stop reading if they suspect the issues will be several months apart from each other....

whatever.....clearly the editors are morons because they can't stop to think of what these actions are gonna do to them in the near future......fans will stop reading if they suspect the issues will be several months apart from each other....
    Yeah, I just don't get Archie Comics. They finally have 2 hugely popular titles & their release schedules on both are pathetic. I will not be supporting any more Archie comics until they sort their **** out, that includes the new Mark Waid, Fiona Staples book.

Quote Originally Posted by rac shade View Post
    Yeah, I just don't get Archie Comics. They finally have 2 hugely popular titles & their release schedules on both are pathetic. I will not be supporting any more Archie comics until they sort their **** out, that includes the new Mark Waid, Fiona Staples book.
    It's not just that there are problems with the release schedules . . . Archie doesn't even seem to bother saying anything about that, and yet will continue to solicit for future issues with dates they can't possible believe are realistic.

Even if we can't get the issues on a timely basis, admitting there's a problem and revising dates would be better than nothing.

It's not just that there are problems with the release schedules . . . Archie doesn't even seem to bother saying anything about that, and yet will continue to solicit for future issues with dates they can't possible believe are realistic.

Even if we can't get the issues on a timely basis, admitting there's a problem and revising dates would be better than nothing.
    Agreed, they've just announced Afterlife with Archie #9 & Sabrina #4 in their April Solicitations, like either of those are realistic dates.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rac shade View Post
    Agreed, they've just announced Afterlife with Archie #9 & Sabrina #4 in their April Solicitations, like either of those are realistic dates.
    I agree with Sabrina that needs more time to catch up, but Afterlife could do February issue 8 or March issue 8 then April issue 9. They have the space. They just need the issue done. They could catch up with that. 7 is the latest issue that came out right?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

so tfaw.com lists sabrina#2 for 2/25

so tfaw.com lists sabrina#2 for 2/25
    Looks like Previewsworld also has that date.

Still have to decide if I care enough anymore if it does come out then. I'd be pissed as hell if I bought it and we went through this same stupidity while waiting for if/when #3 comes out.

BANNED

Looks like Previewsworld also has that date.

Still have to decide if I care enough anymore if it does come out then. I'd be pissed as hell if I bought it and we went through this same stupidity while waiting for if/when #3 comes out.
    it is disappointing that archie comics has literally said nothing about this....

Glad to see there's FINALLY a date for Sabrina #2 but I agree, if we have to wait like this for the third issue, that's ridiculous. I jumped on the Afterlife With Archie bandwagon late, so I had had no idea how long everyone was having to wait for the new issues. That's crazy.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender