Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Why do people keep saying it? Chronically delayed, yes . . . but I doubt it's reached the "cancelled" stage yet.
    I wouldn't say it's been "chronically" delayed. There has to be more than one delay for the delays to be considered chronic (see Jupiter's Legacy).

But more to the point, Archie has made it clear that Sabrina is not a priority. The TV pilot is a priority. The Dark Circle launch is a priority. I guess Afterlife with Archie is a priority (though it does take a long time for issues in that series to come out). Eventually the release of Archie #1 will be a priority. Then, hopefully, the TV series is picked up, which will be a priority. When will Archie have time to make Sabrina a priority? More importantly, why would they?

I am just thankful Archie vs. Predator is being published by Dark Horse. They will get the books published on time.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And that will probably be the death knell for the comic.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Why do people keep saying it? Chronically delayed, yes . . . but I doubt it's reached the "cancelled" stage yet.
    My take is that they're dragging it out till they get those Netflix episodes in the can/then shown. If it's a hit then they'll churn out Sabrina merchandise like a tidal wave.

Let's hope for a good tv series.