Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default TNA Impact : The Destination is America !

Given that were gonna get a new home and makeover for the near 13 year running TNA Impact , its time the new thread starts. Over at Destination America , the show has already started. An all day marathon has been running since 8am on this channel. Thus far its showed some of the biggest moments of 2014. Included is some of the most wild spots I have missed.

- In an awesome ladder match for the TNA X-Division title ; The American Wolves , Sanada and 2 others competed. In a wild spot Sanada power bombed Davey Richard's off a ladder onto another ladder. Getting Richard's head stuck in a ladder !

- Jeff Hardy vs. Lashley had him nearly try and kill himself. Hardy decided to do a swanton dive with Lashley half on the steel ring steps. Lashley moves of course and Hardy smacks the ring steps hard !

Tonight thus far Hemme and Borash have been promoting Roode/Lashley III as the big deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Another fun spot was watching all the former ECW guys in that hardcore battle royal. We had the Dudleyz , Al Snow , Tommy Dreamer on a team vs Rhino , ECIII , Snitskey , and some other new guy. It was about Bullys quest to put Dixie through a table . Which finally happened in NYC.

Yes Dixie isnt the greatest business woman....and shes made questionable talent decisions for sure. But what makes Dixie more human than Stephanie McMahon ? She lets himself do things more than ...evil boss. She has showed more humanity as a villain. From begging Hogan and Sting to stay. To her turn as an arrogant boss , to her going off insane firing half her stable before she eats the table.

This is why Dixie Carter worked so well as a heel. The entire roster bands together to put her through a table. She's the boss but the entire roster stands together and decides she as a bad guy gets her comeuppance . You never see that with the Authority. They left for 3 weeks and returned. The entire roster doesn't band together and make HHH and Steph eat a table or anything. Hell at this rate I doubt we ever see the Authority angle end with anything beyond a shrug.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

lovieing it!

Watching the Highlights of Full Metal Mayhem with the Dudleyz/Hardys/American Wolves. And its just full of great spots. This is one thing TNA continues to stomp the WWE on...tag teams. The WWE just can't seem to make the tag team division matter . Meanwhile TNA basically did one of the most genius fucking moves they have ever done. They knew the Dudleyz were going away awhile. They also knew they could have the Hardys for a run .

So you basically have Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards as the new IT tag team. They are your future tag team. So TNA had the Dudleyz and Hardy's on 2-3 shows do the honors for both men.

This to me is what the WWE fucked up on. Last year I said it ...New Age Outlaws should have lost at Wrestlemania to the Uso's. You wanna make the tag team belts matter and all. Have them put over the team at the biggest show of the year. Instead the WWE fucked up major and not a single **** seemed to be given when they beat the Outlaws on a regular RAW.

TNA has a weird new intro ....with the stars of the company seemingly all preparing and coming to the show. We see the Wolves , Hardy and more. Then we have 2015..."The Year of the Revolution."

Roode gives a promo telling the guys this is a whole new era for the company. No backing down...

The show opens with,.....A WILD FUCKING BRAWL ! The guys go to war as Kenny King basically starts it slugging Roode. The fans are loving this.

Angle makes matches and every belt is on the line. MVP isn't happy with Kurt and decides to confront him. You can just tell MVP is pushing his buttons.

Only in pro wrestling can a guy decide to suddenly give up being VP of the company as Kurt did and decide to be activated as a wrestler again. The shocked reaction of MVP was pretty priceless. "My last order before I give up my VP powers....were gonna see a street fight with MVP vs KURT ANGLE....and that is a street fight ! And it starts RIGHT NOW !" (BAM)

MVP keeps working Angle's knee. I will say this....Angle may have no ligament in his knee , he's 47 or 48. But the guy is a fucking machine still. The fans are chanting TAP TAP TAP !! to MVP.

I am pretty glad that Del Rio wasn't signed. TNA needs to save the money ...sign guys from ROH and those released from NXT. Keep the roster young . I'd take the money you would give Del Rio and give it to the fucking Briscoe brothers.

ECIII now coins he is "The Hardcore American Icon" . He's angry that he wasn't featured earlier and seems to be fueding with Rockstar Spud. Which is weird since him and Spud were like best buddies.

Josh tells us Teney is gonna have a show that airs Saturday. We get a weird interview with James Storm.

spoilers:
    kong
    end of spoilers is back in TNA

Astonishing Member

Well, i tried to watch, sorry TNA, you made it worse.

James Storm tells Teney , "Did your momma ever tell ya about the devil ?" ....leans close to him... "That would be Mike..."

So Storm has dropped the whole cowboy deal to be a Satanic leader basically. The beard and look sells it. He also has a weird rag tag group of people. Puts me in mind of Raven's flock....He has Manik , Senada and Abyss. Guys in masks. Pretty cool.

The Hardys are watching this Wolves/Revolution tag match.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Well, i tried to watch, sorry TNA, you made it worse.
    Lol.......