Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    spoilers:
    kong
    end of spoilers is back in TNA
    Damn don't you understand ....one man done gave up on TNA ! Within minutes !!
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Hardys tried to help the Wolves and keep Senada and Manik from being involved. But when Jeff tries to get the cowbell from Abyss , he bumps head to head with Richards. Guess we will get a Wolves/Hardys program over this situation.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Damn don't you understand ....one man done gave up on TNA ! Within minutes !!
    One man?
    They are going to do less than 500k viewers tonight, which means over half a million didn't even try.

Astonishing Member

Btw, destination america today running ads saying impact premieres friday of next week, great partner.
    And dixie getting less press than new japan.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    One man?
    They are going to do less than 500k viewers tonight, which means over half a million didn't even try.
    Oh come the **** on Alex. You know yourself you were telling us for weeks how "Destination America isn't carried as much as Spike...they will lose viewers." Its not ...hey the channel. Its more like...its gonna take a few years to get the channel on more systems to be where it once was.

Btw, destination america today running ads saying impact premieres friday of next week, great partner.
    And dixie getting less press than new japan.
    They have had an all day marathon promoting tonights show. But hey... again you gave up 10 minutes in.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Oh come the **** on Alex. You know yourself you were telling us for weeks how "Destination America isn't carried as much as Spike...they will lose viewers." Its not ...hey the channel. Its more like...its gonna take a few years to get the channel on more systems to be where it once was.
    Yeah, i found out it was worse than i said. The 60% of homes they are in isn't actually 60% of homes, it's that 60% of homes can get it.
    And LOL building a channel around impact, impact can't draw 500 people but they are going to get millions to pick up a new channel.
    L O L

Back to the show and the HARDCORE AMERICAN ICON is on....ECIII. "When I say I'm very good....FACT. When I say I been unbeaten for 15 months....FACT."

ECIII is doing his mocking fans... "You can't wrestle !!" "I disagree." "You Can't Wrestle !!" "Nope I'm very good."

Yeah, i found out it was worse than i said. The 60% of homes they are in isn't actually 60% of homes, it's that 60% of homes can get it.
    And LOL building a channel around impact, impact can't draw 500 people but they are going to get millions to pick up a new channel.
    L O L
    Check back in 3-5 years and see if it goes from 40+ million homes to where the other channels in Discovery is at. Now I leave you to your regular schedule of bitching about how Vince McMahon is fucking up RAW.

Well Tyrus isn't a FUNKASAROUS anymore. I don't see him dancing as he carries poor Spud to the ring. ECIII wants to scalp poor Spud. Even Borash doesn't like this.

Astonishing Member

THE FUNKASAROUS just killed Borash !! Looks like ole JB is gonna get a new stylish shaving . ECIII ...HARDCORE AMERICAN ICON and new version of Brutas Barber Beefcake !

Kenny King isn't happy that Lashley basically told MVP to go get fucked and pushed him off. I feel like a swerve is coming. Maybe its my wrestling spider sense. But I can't see MVP and Lashley breaking up that fast.

Low-Ki is out as X-Division champion. Its kinda cool to see Low-Ki there. Because he was there at the very start. I do love the video package of past and present X-Division guys and we get Low-Ki talking. He puts over his pride in the division.

Austin Aires vs Low-Ki. This should be fun.

Astonishing Member