Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Whoa....Todd Grisham just mentioned Ring of Honor and Aires history as a former ROH Champion. That was....interesting to see.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    So even Barrett wants to attend a TNA show ? Damn that is like when the Highlander was watching a show and he was on camera.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so far, its just a.....meh show. it's good but predictable. just...........meh.

I wish the X-Division match had went longer. The 2 seemed to be warming up to something special. I do think it was wrong to take the belt off Low-Ki. This doesn't bode well for Roode if wrestling logic is true. Because ya usually see a either a Heel World Champion , Face X-Division ...or Face World Champion , Heel X-Division champion.

So the Beautiful People are with the BroMans now as a heel tandem. BBBBAAAA BBAAAAAAA BOOOOOOYYAAAAA !!

Robbie E is back baby. The BroMans have reunited. Taz loves reunion. This is an amazing moment.

The BroMans get all the chicks.

"I am back. I didn't win a million dollars. But we can all agree...I STILL LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS !! BOOOOAAAAAYAAA !!"

This is gonna be a Knockout Battle Royal. Taryn , Madison Rayne , Angelina Love , Velvet Sky , Gail Kim , Havok , and some other lady.

Havok looks like she stepped outta the 80's film The Warriors. With her makeup and look.

Robbie E gets jumped by his ex-gf Brooke. This is pretty funny as she starts beating the crap outta him. Velvet gets eliminated finally and the BroMans and Beautiful People run for the fucking hills !

Taryn Terrell wins.....and gets jumped by Havok .

The LIGHTS GO OUT....

AND ITS KOOOOOONG !! KOOOOONG IS BACK !! Hell just froze over as everyone shits their pants.

That is pretty cool. I called it last year. Once Hogan was gone ...I wondered how soon Kong would be back.

I'd watch it but it doesn't air in Canada anymore

I will say this...Lashley has gotten way better than he was back in WWE days and his 1st TNA stint. Maybe he's worked on some things . I always heard it was easier being a heel. So maybe its why Bobby has gotten better.

So MVP and Kenny King have 2 mystery guys in masks show up. Its gotta be ..Daniels and Kazarian. The return of BAD INFLUENCE.

So guys can bleed buckets . Some guys can basically not sweat an entire match. But Bobby Lashley seemingly was born to sweat like a river out there. The dude is dripping all over Roode.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so massive swerve.

sigh.

Ok that was a fucking swerve deal. The 2 mystery men with MVP....Low-Ki and Samoa Joe ! Then we see Eric Young go heel as well. This is just wild. We seem to have a big new TNA stable .

MVP
    Lashley
    Samoa Joe
    Kenny King
    Low-Ki
    Eric Young

Lashley gets the belt back and even he looked stunned at the end of everything.

So against this stable we will have...

Bobby Roode
    Kurt Angle
    Austin Aires

I just wonder who will get the 3 other slots against this stable. I suppose Mr. Anderson will be a face against them. I can't think of the other 2 guys we will see .