Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well they likely wanna set it up for TNA Lockdown. Inside a steel cage. They have like 2-3 months to build the program. I wanna see Grisham do his better Gorilla Monsoon and go..."This is the Unstoppable Force vs the Immovable Object !!"
    Lockdown isn't a ppv anymore, it's a tv show, and it will air this month.
    so, no, there isn't a 2-3 month build.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    while i'm sure your return and impact's are purely coincidental i'm very happy to see you back, with the massive cut in viewership your updates on finance, ratings & ppv buyrates(or lack thereof LOLOLOL) will definitely be needed to keep the thread alive.

it was only a staredown and i think a smart way to get some buzz for the debut from the fans of women's wrestling.
    If we weren't her to make fun of this pathetic promotion it would just be super live posting and you responding once a week.
    Keeping this thread alive via life support.
    Like TNA on Destination America.
    I predict 300k viewers is the new average btw. Which is above what most people are giving it.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    If we weren't her to make fun of this pathetic promotion it would just be super live posting and you responding once a week.
    Keeping this thread alive via life support.

no **** sherlock, i just xpressed my happiness over it.

do you guys think wwe drop the ball by leting low ki and chris hero go?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    depends what you mean by drop the ball. did they get the most they could've out of those guys, absolutely not. did they pass up on the next stone cold, cena, or brianson?? probably not, but imo nobody is going to be the next any of those guys if they don't make some changes in how they do things.

i think TNA dropped the ball on this guy, he could be great in the X, tag, or HW divisions

Astonishing Member

im always a sucker for a brawl
    i o w i liked first show
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-15-2015 at 08:08 AM.

depends what you mean by drop the ball. did they get the most they could've out of those guys, absolutely not. did they pass up on the next stone cold, cena, or brianson?? probably not, but imo nobody is going to be the next any of those guys if they don't make some changes in how they do things.

i think TNA dropped the ball on this guy, he could be great in the X, tag, or HW divisions
    who is he? as for low ki and hero i think they can be stars if they got the right push in wwe just like EC3 i think they lost the next big heel. what changes do you think wwe needs ASAP?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So the new heel stable in TNA is ...The Beat Down Clan. Its basically right now ; Kenny King , Samoa Joe , Low-Ki and MVP ..and a woman. Eric Young seems to be helping them but not a member. Lashley wouldnt come out when MVP announced him earlier.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

That was a pretty damn solid match Angle had with Joe. Those 2 can work 15 minutes and make the matches so good. Angle is like a cyborg...his age and knee....the dude can still do it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

The Revolution is out .... as someone said on a FB group which I agreed with....James Storm seems to be playing a Kevin Sullivan type. His odd group has a new member (name escapes me). This is just like a Dungeon of Doom group.

The Revolution is out .... as someone said on a FB group which I agreed with....James Storm seems to be playing a Kevin Sullivan type. His odd group has a new member (name escapes me). This is just like a Dungeon of Doom group.
    love The Revolution the guys name is Khoya big guy he was in Ring Ka King. the BDC are cool to did not expect Lashley to turn face i hope Low Ki gets to use Option C and wins the Championship. next week is Feast or Fired! TNA has not had a bad show in like 6 months.

who is he? as for low ki and hero i think they can be stars if they got the right push in wwe just like EC3 i think they lost the next big heel. what changes do you think wwe needs ASAP?
    his name is brian cage, he was in WWE development back in like 08 under the name kris logan(wolverine gimmick). after getting released from development he started working regularly for PWG. about 5 years ago he started getting fukn hugely muscular, it's cost him some agility but he's adjusted his style to suit his size. he wrestled for TNA a few times but they never signed him, now he's in lucha underground.

couldn't get a good feed for impact, i did see that feast or fired is coming back. DAMN YOU TNA!! things were going so well for so long, hy bring that horrible **** back??

Astonishing Member

his name is brian cage, he was in WWE development back in like 08 under the name kris logan(wolverine gimmick). after getting released from development he started working regularly for PWG. about 5 years ago he started getting fukn hugely muscular, it's cost him some agility but he's adjusted his style to suit his size. he wrestled for TNA a few times but they never signed him, now he's in lucha underground.

couldn't get a good feed for impact, i did see that feast or fired is coming back. DAMN YOU TNA!! things were going so well for so long, hy bring that horrible **** back??
    Because they don't have the money to keep everyone employed and it's an easy way to get someone out of the company without doing an angle.
    It's probably Velvet btw, that isn't a spoiler because they taped the reveal in nashville.

most of all i think they just need to get out of their own way and let the guys who can get over do so and then push them to get to the next level. i think their whole approach to that stuff needs to change and by that i don't mean from vince to HHH.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Because they don't have the money to keep everyone employed and it's an easy way to get someone out of the company without doing an angle.
    It's probably Velvet btw, that isn't a spoiler because they taped the reveal in nashville.
    weird, that seems like the opposite of getting somebody out of the company without doing an angle. eh either way i think it's easier to just quietly release somebody.

So the new heel stable in TNA is ...The Beat Down Clan. Its basically right now ; Kenny King , Samoa Joe , Low-Ki and MVP ..and a woman. Eric Young seems to be helping them but not a member. Lashley wouldnt come out when MVP announced him earlier.
    i missed that, anybody know who it was??

in a good way?? the dungeon was pretty horrible. i honestly xpected people to pounce on storm with this gimmick as a bray wyatt ripoff, glad they didn't.

i thought impact was very good, hard to tell what they're thinking with some of the booking but the show was good so i'll just reserve judgement.

i dug the opening segment, i get the name as in an interview MVP, joe, ki, and homicide referred to themselves as the wu tang of wrestling but IDK, i think they could've come up with something better. anyways i loved how joe stepped to angle the moment he said he'd tap eachh of them out.

joe vs angle was a damn good tv match. the result is where i wonder what the bookers are thinking. angle just beat the leader of the BDC last week clean and quickly, yet he gets tapped out by joe. and the tap out also, i would've xpected angle to pass out. made angle look a little foolish even though it wasn't a clean loss, but joe looked great so at least somebody came out looking good.

hardy vs wolves contender match was also damn good. hardy's new double team finisher looked legit devastating. i hope they're careful with that one.

EY vs roode was also good. i was shocked roode lost straight up like that(angle must've thought it was opposite day since he guaranteed roode would kick EY's ass). the finish of the match was cool & looked great. say what you want about EY's title reign but imo it's helped to make it easy to forget his years as a comedy jobber and accept him in his current role. kind of reminds me of pillman with the hart foundation. i can't believe i just wrote that about fukn EY.

KO's match was nothing, but DJ zima's antics made it worth watching. "dat entrance though" and the selfie stick were great. post match was cool but they need to come up with something else next week. maybe time to use some indy chicks to get squashed.

ki vs aries was good, glad to see the title back on ki hopefully he keeps it a while. belts been passed around too much as of late. nailed the ki crusher.

closing segment was great, textbook way to get a new stable rolling.

so things look to be shaping up as
    EY vs roode
    joe vs angle
    ki vs aries
    MVP vs lashley

and this is why i think MVP's done too many jobs, kind of hard to buy him as a legit threat to lashley, hopefully with this group behind him he can get some momentum going. also kenny king seems to be left in the dark as MVP's hype man. interesting times in TNA.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-17-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Yes and no.

They're 2 good workers that certainly could have done more.

But at the same time, I don't think the WWE would really be at a loss without them. It's sort of doubtful either would be main event level cash cows (though that's just my opinion), and NXT has it's share of workers that are just as good as them.

For what it's worth I wish they didn't let Lo Ki go, because I'm a fan of his work. I wonder if things would have been different if he were around today with the NXT brand.