Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    love The Revolution the guys name is Khoya big guy he was in Ring Ka King. the BDC are cool to did not expect Lashley to turn face i hope Low Ki gets to use Option C and wins the Championship. next week is Feast or Fired! TNA has not had a bad show in like 6 months.
    Agreed. James Storm is much better as a heel and this group looks to be interesting enough.
    Lashley turning face seemed a bit early.
    I'm with BigLbo on the "Feast or Fired" angle. I was hoping that was done.

I think it's been longer than 6 months, but the shows have been solid.

Quote Originally Posted by GrifterWC View Post
    Agreed. James Storm is much better as a heel and this group looks to be interesting enough.
    Lashley turning face seemed a bit early.
    I'm with BigLbo on the "Feast or Fired" angle. I was hoping that was done.

I think it's been longer than 6 months, but the shows have been solid.
    yeah, it's getting to the point where you almost xpect impact to be good.

Astonishing Member

Its very nice that MVP has found his voice as a heel, and that TNA is booking their stable strong.I do hate the name BeatDown Clan, but Lowki made it cool with a gang sign . Revolution needs a change in visual design. Sanada and Manic don't look evil or menacing enough.

BANNED

I don't follow TNA or British Bootcamp but after looking at some videos tonight, I have to ask ... does Grado have the best ring entrance ever?

As a Brit, I honestly feel ashamed I didn't know about this guy sooner. He's not great in the ring but he's everything you want in a comedy wrestler. Not sure if his act will translate to TNA -- I assume he's winning BB -- after they take away the Madonna/Hit Nation "Like A Prayer" theme and I don't think you have Irn Bru in the States but I hope it does.

Edit: Didn't realise the series was over. I saw that he (and other BB contestants) are working dates for TNA in the UK though, so I assumed it was still ongoing. Is he hired anyway or is it just some one-off appearances?
    Last edited by Guest_1001; 01-19-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    I don't follow TNA or British Bootcamp but after looking at some videos tonight, I have to ask ... does Grado have the best ring entrance ever?

As a Brit, I honestly feel ashamed I didn't know about this guy sooner. He's not great in the ring but he's everything you want in a comedy wrestler. Not sure if his act will translate to TNA -- I assume he's winning BB -- after they take away the Madonna/Hit Nation "Like A Prayer" theme and I don't think you have Irn Bru in the States but I hope it does.

Edit: Didn't realise the series was over. I saw that he (and other BB contestants) are working dates for TNA in the UK though, so I assumed it was still ongoing. Is he hired anyway or is it just some one-off appearances?
    wasn't dave mastif also in that bootcamp?? he's pretty good from what i've seen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    wasn't dave mastif also in that bootcamp?? he's pretty good from what i've seen.
    Yeah, he was. I only watched one match of his -- an 8-person tag where he only did about three moves -- but he looked good from what I saw too.

Yeah, he was. I only watched one match of his -- an 8-person tag where he only did about three moves -- but he looked good from what I saw too.
    he's wrestled a lot of top american indy talents and looked good doing so.

another good TNA or is it just impact now? not sure how Wrestling Observer Newsletter can call it the Worst Promotion of the Year 2014 but they are the same people who calld kane the Most Overrated wrestler of both 2010 and 2014 so you know.

BANNED

another good TNA or is it just impact now? not sure how Wrestling Observer Newsletter can call it the Worst Promotion of the Year 2014 but they are the same people who calld kane the Most Overrated wrestler of both 2010 and 2014 so you know.
    It was fan-voting. The thing is, when you lose your television channel due to keeping Russo a secret from them, it's hard to vote for anyone else. If it's any consolation, Raw was the worst show, not Impact.

I agree that people didn't seem to know what "overrated" or "underrated" meant though. Bunch of idiots.

It was fan-voting. The thing is, when you lose your television channel due to keeping Russo a secret from them, it's hard to vote for anyone else. If it's any consolation, Raw was the worst show, not Impact.

I agree that people didn't seem to know what "overrated" or "underrated" meant though. Bunch of idiots.
    if i understand correctly these are people who pay DA MELTZ for his newsletter.

overall impact was OK, it had it's moments but imo was one of the weaker shows in a long time.

i hate feast or fired so i didn't care for the opener.

lashley king was OK and did what it needed to do.

gail kim vs havok was good, and the post match stuff was great.

uno vs khoya was nothing. khoya doesn't seem like he adds anything to the group.

ki & EY vs roode & angle was a good. here you can see why having EY go over roode clean last week didn't make a ton of sense in the long run because you hear roode talking about how bad he just wants to get a piece of EY, but just last week he had a 1 on 1 no DQ match with EY and lost.

EC3 vs JB was funny, that pic they kept showing of EC3 shaving JB's head was hilarious.

hardy vs storm was OK and got the job done advancing the feud. storm needs a new ring jacket, it's pretty cool to see him going w/o the old drunk cowboy gimmick as his crutch, so get rid of the jacket.

vel vel is fired, i have no problem with that, she's probably the weakest link on the KO roster and angelina has basically the same character.

i enjoyed the streetfight/beatdown.

Astonishing Member

It's voted by readers, and it's called the worst promotion of the year because they got kicked out of their spike deal and sent down to a network with less than half the viewers, couldn't sell any ppvs and couldn't sell tickets to events. So by the definition of what a promotion is ment to do they were the worst.
    Actually Chikara was the worst but not enough people watch it to vote on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    vel vel is fired, i have no problem with that, she's probably the weakest link on the KO roster and angelina has basically the same character.
    do you think she is gone for good or is she going to be back?

Astonishing Member

do you think she is gone for good or is she going to be back?
    She must have asked for a living wage.

Extraordinary Member

TNA has been pretty good for awhile now, I like that Kong is back. I don't like the Lashley storyline though the guy really does need a mouthpiece his mic work is pretty bad.

impact was just OK.

opening segment was decent despite lashley's shortcomings on the mic.

KO 3way was fun, good to see madi back and doing her heel thing.

magnus/bram split was easy to see coming. bram being mad about the case doesn't make much sense though considering the case was for a tag title shot anyways. i think they would've been of more use if they continued on as a tag team.

monster balls match was OK. abyss has been involved in 95% of televised monster balls matches, anybody know how many he's actually won??

spud #1 & 2 vs dudebros was OK. don't understand why EC3 would make it a handicap match at lockdown.

title match was good and worked well to set up the lockdown matches.