Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Marvel Announces Release Date for "Daredevil" on Netflix

Fans will only have to wait a little more than three months to see Matt Murdock on the small screen.

Full article here.

We dont have Netflx in Turkey. I hope that doesnt mean I can't watch it at all.

Spectacular Member

Can't wait!!!!

BANNED

Damn, only three months away!

April 10th! I thought this was suppose to be a May release, that's even better!
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Spectacular Member ThiefHookUps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    We dont have Netflx in Turkey. I hope that doesnt mean I can't watch it at all.
    Do other Netflix exclusive series get release in Turkey in other formats? If so you might be in luck. Here in the U.S. they tend to keep the original series in streaming format without even DVD issuances. However that might change, especially since this isn't a show ported in from another country or original Netflix characters.

Yesssssssssssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    Yesssssssssssssssssssss
    I'm not a huge DD fan by any means, but that mini promo was pretty awesome.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Awesome birthday present for me. Guess that my family will spend my B-Day bingewatching Daredevil.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefHookUps View Post
    Do other Netflix exclusive series get release in Turkey in other formats? If so you might be in luck. Here in the U.S. they tend to keep the original series in streaming format without even DVD issuances. However that might change, especially since this isn't a show ported in from another country or original Netflix characters.
    Just checked OITNB and House of Cards and they are there so DD should be there too right?

I'm very interested to see how good the production values are. If only they took the Marco Polo money and used that instead!
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Amazing Member

YES! Really glad that the release date is a lot sooner than I thought it'd be. Fingers crossed we get a juicy trailer by the end of the month.

I intend to reserve a large chunk of my schedule in April to accommodate binge watching. Should make for a good time.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member ThiefHookUps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Just checked OITNB and House of Cards and they are there so DD should be there too right?
    Yeah you should be good. Marvel might have a different distribution deal setup with Netflix for DD but the end result will likely be the same. I say that because neither companies would want to bypass any potentially profitable foreign audiences.

Spectacular Member

This is a real surprise. I was expecting them to stick with May running off momentum from Avengers. Not complaining, mind you, excited to see what we got here. Next few months are going to be fun, bouncing from Carter to SHIELD to Daredevil to Avengers.