Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,066 to 1,076 of 1076

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    We'll see just how cool those plans are. DC editorial leaves a lot to be desired of late.
    Yep! Quite sad.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Percy’s Rebirth run was the first GA run I followed from start to finish and I loved it. Ollie isn’t subtle and he’s not a centrist and that’s what helps him stand out from all the other heroes. I thought the writing and art was fantastic.
    We'll see just how cool those plans are. DC editorial leaves a lot to be desired of late.
    Maybe Taylor is getting the book? He’s been teasing a big DC project for a while now I thought.

Well, looks like the FINAL ISSUE tag has been added to the Previews solicitation, so the question now is will the book be relaunched as Green Arrow.....or Green Arrow & Black Canary?

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Well, looks like the FINAL ISSUE tag has been added to the Previews solicitation, so the question now is will the book be relaunched as Green Arrow.....or Green Arrow & Black Canary?
    That never ends well.

You know, i really wish Green Arrow got more screen time in Young Justice. I just recently learned that Greg Weisman wrote his DC Showcase short, so I guess what I'm really saying is, I want to see more of a Greg Weisman written Oliver (and Dinah). Considering how cool he made Roy look I just wonder what he'd do with Ollie.

BANNED

I know Dinah and Ollie have a history but i want to see Black Canary in Birds of Prey rather than Green Arrow. That's probably 'cause my first introduction to Black Canary was in Birds of Prey. That's why i always consider her in Bat Family, even if i really liked the Gail Simone written episode of JLU where Canary and Arrow dated and stuff... That's what retrigered the Green Arrow & Black Canary book back in the day anyway... they had such an amazing chamistry in the episode that DC had to marry them in comics and ruin them with bad writting.... lol That's how my boy DC rolls... lol If Gail will write the Green Arrow& Black Canary book, i'm all for it acutally, otherwise Keep Canary in Birds of Prey in Bat books preferebly written by Gail again... lol
    you know, no one writes Black Canary like Gail Simone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    You know, i really wish Green Arrow got more screen time in Young Justice. I just recently learned that Greg Weisman wrote his DC Showcase short, so I guess what I'm really saying is, I want to see more of a Greg Weisman written Oliver (and Dinah). Considering how cool he made Roy look I just wonder what he'd do with Ollie.
    I've liked what we've seen of Green Arrow in Young Justice, especially since it was Alan Tudyk's debut in the role, even if the poor guy keeps losing sidekicks one way or another .

(Of course he's also got Black Canary, so he's got that going for him).

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Say what you will about the creative direction for the character, this volume of Green Arrow has been beautiful between interior and cover artists.

Say what you will about the creative direction for the character, this volume of Green Arrow has been beautiful between interior and cover artists.
    Yeah, whatever your opinions about the writers or direction, the art has always been particularly on-point .

BANNED

I pulled the trigger on Green Arrow Rebirth Deluxe, vol. 1. It's on its way to me. If what i saw as the image on the internet is the cover of the deluxe. Amazing cover. Now, i got Jeff Lemire GA Deluxe and Rebirth GA Deluxe so far. I need to crack open that Lemire deluxe first. I want Kevin Smith run and Long Bow Hunter but as deluxes to be in unisone with my two other Green Arrow deluxes. I hope DC will make deluxes for both.