Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild View Post
    Upset that Aquaman wasn't involved with this arc. Maybe they had no way of including him?
    He's a bit preoccupied being trapped in Atlantis in his own book.

Upset that Aquaman wasn't involved with this arc. Maybe they had no way of including him?
    I don't think we ever did find out what happened on their first team-up (if that's even still in-continuity) .

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    He's a bit preoccupied being trapped in Atlantis in his own book.
    Didn't stop him from being in Metal.

Neither was Cyborg. I did want to see a GA/Cyborg team-up.
    Last edited by Johnny; 08-31-2017 at 11:46 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Didn't stop him from being in Metal.
    Hal's in Metal too as opposed to Simon and J-Bird so I have NO idea when that's supposed to take place.

If DCYou taught me anything, it's that characters will appear in stories if they need to be, continuity be darned .

(Not that I mind in this case).

Hal's in Metal too as opposed to Simon and J-Bird so I have NO idea when that's supposed to take place.
    Hal isn't trapped somewhere though, he's just in space. He can come back to Earth whenever he pleases, besides I don't think you need much synergy with the Lanterns, they either can show up everywhere or not show up at all, depending on which characters the writer does or doesn't want to use. The presence or absence of a specific Green Lantern in different stories isn't always that important either, because there's just so many of them, while with Aquaman(or Cyborg) it's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If DCYou taught me anything, it's that characters will appear in stories if they need to be, continuity be darned .

(Not that I mind in this case).
    Yep, there is no way that darkseid war can be placed definitively in the timeline:I tried!
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

BANNED

GA #31 was pretty great. Finally the Justice League actually consider him a worthy ally; hell they even offered him a place on the League. I wish he could've said yes, because I'm not a fan of the current lineup, but I understand his decision. All around a great issue and great arc.

BANNED

For a brief second, solicits weren't even a thought in my mind, and all I was thinking was, "Connor is coming back, and Oliver is about to die in an explosion? Would they?..."

Mighty Member

Well, being a part-time agent of theirs allows him to be more involved in the DC universe, and allows him to join any arcs as a guest if he is wanted. Either way, this arc was great. Probably the best arc of Percy's run yet. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    They're up volume 8 which takes in issues #63 - 72.

I'm actually considering buying them all even though I have the individual issues....
    In this case,I think its worth the upgrade.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

For a brief second, solicits weren't even a thought in my mind, and all I was thinking was, "Connor is coming back, and Oliver is about to die in an explosion? Would they?..."
    My man, Cassie will die before that happens. Fans of Babs would chant: There can only be one ...there can only be one ...there can only be one ...

BANNED

I just realized how easy and obvious it would be to re-introduce Mia (A poor prostitute) as a teenager taken by The Ninth Circle who the Arrow Family rescues.

I just realized how easy and obvious it would be to re-introduce Mia (A poor prostitute) as a teenager taken by The Ninth Circle who the Arrow Family rescues.
    I'd prefer something more like her Quiver origin, but given Percy and in-context it would make sense.