Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Mia is one of my favorite Arrow family members and it’s a shame that she has been kicked into oblivion.

Does anyone known anything about MAIRGHREAD SCOTT that has been writing GA since Percy left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    Does anyone known anything about MAIRGHREAD SCOTT that has been writing GA since Percy left.
    I have a lot of experience with her on IDW's Transformers comics, particularly Windblade, and she's also done a lot of cartoon work as well.

I doubt she's taking over as the new main writer since her two-parter sounds a lot like a fill-in.

BANNED

https://www.newsarama.com/39200-endi...undefined.uxfs

Confirmation that the Bensons are taking over GA. As if I needed another reason to stay away from this book.

Mighty Member

Can't wait.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    Can't wait.
    You like the Bensons?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    You like the Bensons?
    Yeah. I enjoyed their Birds of Prey. I have no issues with them.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Confirmation that the Bensons are taking over GA. As if I needed another reason to stay away from this book.
    Everything they are saying sounds good to me, plus I like that kate spencer will continue to play a role in the book.

Mighty Member

Kinda looks like Brainiac`s ship. Ollie vs Brainiac?

Mighty Member

You like the Bensons?
    Birds of Prey was funny. I wouldn't call it particular deep or exciting work, but it was enjoyable fun. I was hoping for someone else, but hopefully they do a good job.

Always Rakzo

The Bensons are not ideal, like, at all. How hard is to get Garth Ennis on Green Arrow if they want to go for the overused political route? At least with him it would be good.

Well, at the very least Dinah will be better written now.

Ok with this. Percy never did too much for me, and we are keeping Fernandez, the real star of that run.
    I didn't get into birds of prey but I think it had more to do with me not liking the particular plot pitch, than any issue with the writers.
    Their tv work on The 100 has been so stellar I believe that can translate to the comic page.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Interesting.

The Bensons on Green Arrow don't set me on fire as far as excitement goes, but I've enjoyed enough of their Birds of Prey to be intrigued to see how they handle the adventures of our jolly ol' Emerald Archer.

I also think it's cool that we have a female creative team headlining one of DC's flagship, and male-led, books .

And Fernandez, Maleev, and Lopez? Sign me up .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    The Bensons are not ideal, like, at all. How hard is to get Garth Ennis on Green Arrow if they want to go for the overused political route? At least with him it would be good.

Ennis would be a dream. Sadly, that is all it'll ever be. Same with Brubaker (who is a writer I'd love to see on the book.) This is going to ruffle feathers, but Green Arrow would have been the perfect vehicle for Bendis. Heck, I wouldn't mind Rucka taking a crack. Percy was okay. Although I really hate the fact he didn't use Rebirth as a means to get Ollie back in Star City again. Seattle only ever worked under Grell.

I've stuck with Ollie for 25 plus years. Ain't going to bail out now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post

Sirry, but if Ennis ever writes Ollie then I'll be dropping the book in a hot second. I like some of Ennis' work but GREEN ARROW is NOT the book for him IMHO. I am actually looking forward to the Benson sisters.