Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gambit will make a guest appearance in Storm's book. I also think PAD will spend the last issue moving Serval and which of his pet characters to Spider-Man 2099. I feel certain that won't include Gambit, Polaris or QS. QS is in another title anyway. Gambit limbo for the time being. An appearance here or there but I'd prefer he never guest in Xmen again after the treatment Wilson gave him, I think I'll pass on her writing of him and her writing in general.

I really don't think any of the subplots that was started out in the book will get wrapped up. I think it will all get dropped. Just me though.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Gambit will make a guest appearance in Storm's book. I also think PAD will spend the last issue moving Serval and which of his pet characters to Spider-Man 2099. I feel certain that won't include Gambit, Polaris or QS. QS is in another title anyway. Gambit limbo for the time being. An appearance here or there but I'd prefer he never guest in Xmen again after the treatment Wilson gave him, I think I'll pass on her writing of him and her writing in general.

I really don't think any of the subplots that was started out in the book will get wrapped up. I think it will all get dropped. Just me though.
    What happened to Gambit in X-Men?

Not much. He was at Burning Tree (Marvel's burning man) wearing wretched patchwork clamdiggers and acted pervy towards some ladies.
    Buffy . Saga . Wicked & Divine . East of West . Magneto . Daredevil . Secret Avengers . She Hulk . Elektra . Black Widow . Ms Marvel . Thor

Spectacular Member Living Silver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Thanks for the info man. Unfortunatley I don't think I'll be able to read Magnetos title so I could follow Polaris because of my budget, but that's what these forums are for right?!
    Technically, you could use your X-Factor monies to buy Magneto, but I'm sure that's beside the point. I'm not even sure that she'll stay in the title: it's probably just a few issues to ret-con her parentage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Keep in mind that this is Peter David we're talking about here: in his previous X-Factor run, he followed up on a subplot he started over 10 years earlier during his first X-Factor run!
    Quicksilver.tk

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I thought Gambit was fine in x-men #23. So he flirted and was shot down. He's done that before lol
    X-Men Forever