Hello,

My name is Jojo King and I just wanted to start posting this announcement around in an attempt to raise awareness for an upcoming comic I'm writing on:

AntiChris is a quirky little indie comic Manuel Mezquita, Ken Reynolds, and myself have created. All the artwork for the first issue is done and we are just finishing up on lettering so it will be out SOON!

AntiChris also now has a FaceBook page! It would be a great honor and privilege if some of you could take the time out from your busy days to head on over to the page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AntiC...97?sk=timeline
and check out what we're doing! We aren't trying to raise funds or asking for any money, just some facebook likes and shares will do a world of wonders in our attempts to pursue our dreams and give the world one more entertaining story to read! We love comics and are trying our hardest to make a mark on the media and at the very least have fun doing what we love to do. We're aiming for an early 2015 release date and planning on having a release on Comixology, Drive Thru Comics, and Indy Planet! There are also talks with indie publishers going on now, but you didn't hear that from me...

Here's a little synopsis so you can see what we're about over at AntiChris:

AntiChris will follow Chris, an orphan teen who is on his way to his new home. Which happens to be a halfway house inhabited by some really... Bizarre characters. Not counting Renai, the Werepire (father was a werewolf, mother was a vampire... You know how that tricky stuff goes) there is also a janitor with a certain love for corpses, a kid who's best friend is a hot dog, and many other oddities to keep you entertained!

Chris isn't your normal teenager either. Sure he faces all the difficulties a teenage boy must endure-such as girls, finding a place in the world, friends, and dealing with the fact that he may be the Antichrist and bring an end to the world. Wait, what?

Follow Chris and his newfound friends as they fight evil (and attempt to contain it) in hilarious, violent, helluva exciting and entertaining adventures!

Every like to the page will greatly help and encourage us! Updates will be posted and it'll be an open place to discuss with the creators if you wish! Every message and comment will be replied to as Manuel, Ken, and I greatly value and appreciate any support given to us! Thank you very much for aiding the fruition of our dreams as we start on this already wild, crazy, and mentally disturbing journey. We would love to have you all along for the ride. Thank you again!