Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Personally I thought it had its flaws but I can tell it was growing into something grand, I wish it could have gotten a little more time. I really liked the cast of characters Bunn delivered together and the guest spots.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    Hello Mr. Bunn, my wife and I are big fans of Fearless Defenders and its sad that it ended but if it did continue, what will be the aftermath of Clea and Strange divorce? Would you have She-Hulk be on Strange side and have Daredevil on Clea's? and are Elsa Bloodstone and Jack Russell back together? cause it looks like they are by their interaction and the aftermath of the fight with The Head Men. Thanks
    I love the idea of She-Hulk and Daredevil becoming mediators in a Kramer vs. Kramer style courtroom battle!

As for Elsa and Jack, I guess that's for someone else to decide.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    I love the idea of She-Hulk and Daredevil becoming mediators in a Kramer vs. Kramer style courtroom battle!

As for Elsa and Jack, I guess that's for someone else to decide.
    Yeah, I was hoping that will happen on the She-Hulk series but we get is an old Cap. war story that I didn't care for. As for Elsa and Jack, I guess I'll have to wait for another Legion of Monster series

Astonishing Member

Hi Cullen,
    Had Fearless Defenders continued, would you had brought in Jennifer Walters as a member of the team. Also, would you had included the Black Cat as well?

I confess i was disappointed with this book. I like to try new titles often even if i can't try them all due to monetary reasons and this was one of those i gave it a try. How could i miss a book starring Dani Moonstar? But first arc never clicked for me and i dropped it afterwards. Didn't enjoy the plot, Dani felt like she was being used only to capture x-readers into trying the book but not really working the character, and frankly the art was off putting to me for some reason i can't really pinpoint. I'm sorry i missed the later appearances by Clea and Elsa. Were they to become regulars on the team? That sounds more interesting and could actually made me stay with the book.
    With so many comics offering nowadays and prices being what they are, launching a new title is more tricky than before and you don't have a lot of time to grab readership. A underwhelming first story arc and postponing exciting characters for later was a bad move for me. Magneto was the opposite, with a very strong opening arc.

Astonishing Member

Hi Cullen,
    Had your run on Fearless Defenders continued, would we had see Tigra and The Black Cat working together as allies? In addition, would you had explore Greer's personal life as a member of the NYPD?

In addition, do you view Tigra as being an interesting ally for Spider-Man as she might have been Peter's first anti-Catwoman partner in contrast to the Black Cat since Greer is a cop? Based on her background as The Cat(before she became Tigra), do you feel that Greer Grant and Peter Parker might have been close friends had they had gotten to know one another in the same manner as Peter's relationship with The Black Cat?
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 06-26-2015 at 04:56 AM.

valkyrie art by Deilson

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Bunn introduced one of the best Inhuman characters during FD's Inhumanity tie-ins and yet Marvel chose to ignore her.

#BringBackRen

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Bunn introduced one of the best Inhuman characters during FD's Inhumanity tie-ins and yet Marvel chose to ignore her.

#BringBackRen
    Maybe those creations could have found they way to the X-Men that Cullen's working on. If those characters are not established in a way that connects the character to the reader's interest, it would be hard for any other writer to use as opposed to their own stuff. Sometimes, it best not to create new character and simply use those that have not been used in years. And there are lot of female characters, like Robin Vega who gets tossed by the wayside once the initial writer has finished his story, for example.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

#BringBackRen
    I may have plans for Ren in the relatively near future.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    I may have plans for Ren in the relatively near future.
    So I'm assuming you'll ask Soule if she's free to use. She and Medusa could start a hair and nails salon.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES