Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Island #1

Full preview here.

All-New Member

No idea what this is about . . .

Yea not much to go off of in this preview.

Yeah weird selected pages to show here, considering there are actual story previews online here: http://www.comicsandcola.com/2015/01...am-enlist.html

But yeah, a 70~ish pages per issue anthology magazine featuring new work by Emma Rios, more Multiple Warheads adventures and a boatload of other cool contributors? I'm in.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Spectacular Member Agent John Bishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Yeah weird selected pages to show here, considering there are actual story previews online here: http://www.comicsandcola.com/2015/01...am-enlist.html

But yeah, a 70~ish pages per issue anthology magazine featuring new work by Emma Rios, more Multiple Warheads adventures and a boatload of other cool contributors? I'm in.
    Me too. I like the fact that this is going to be original sci-fi in bite sized, beautiful chunks. Seems like a unique and different direction for Image comics.

Incredible Member

I am certainly intrigued by this, but I wonder what the price is going to be. Dark Horse Presents had to drop its page count down to 48 pages and charge $4.99. I don't see enough people paying more than $5 for this book regardless of how many pages it is.