Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

The Black Vortex reminds me of the Siege Perilous. Since the X-Men are involved, I wonder if the two devices are connected.
    Not Peter David.

Really looking forward to this. The Trial of Jean Grey showed that an X-men/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover can work and be awesome in its own unique way. Plus, it feels somewhat appropriate since certain details of that story are still unfolding, namely the Kitty/Starlord relationship. I have a feeling that relationship won't last beyond this story. I don't think anyone has been putting much effort into it and because of that, it's not going to last. It's not like when Kitty and Peter Parker got together in Ultimate. Bendis really went all out on that. I don't see that happening here.

I also get the sense that this is going to give everyone in the O5 a taste of what it's like to struggle with cosmic power. O5 Jean had to deal with that, at least in part, during the Trial of Jean Grey. The only other person who has experienced that is Cyclops. I think that maybe this will give them all a new perspective about what it's like to struggle with that kind of power. It looks like O5 Angel will get a taste from the artwork and so will O5 Beast. Given that the Trial of Hank McCoy is coming up, maybe this event will lead directly into that one. There's a lot going on here. If it's even partially as awesome as the Trial of Jean Grey, then it'll be a satisfying event and we need that after the sub-par impact of AXIS.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

14 chapters according to the Amazon solicit.

thats alot of 4 dollar books, i will have to wait for the HC, sucks that i will have to interrupt my All NEw XMen run

Looking forward to this!!!
    BV NOVA.jpg

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

gamora, back in boots!!!!

All New x-men 38 Preview Ronan vs Gamora

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    All New x-men 38 Preview Ronan vs Gamora
    Well it's awesome to see that Sorrentino will be back but why did it have to be another Bendis book?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider