Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Either Plutona or We Stand Guard. I might look into Paper Girls, but I'm not sure how I feel about BKV writing 12 year old girls. They're going to be some little potty mouths.

Amazing Member

Definitely gonna check out Paper Girls, We Stand Guard, A.D., Revengeance and Plutona

"Paper Girls" is my most anticipated. Also looking forward to We Stand On Guard, A.D. and Island. Island is something I was not expecting. Sounds pretty damn cool.

Aspiring Underachiever Turn the Page's Avatar

Revengeance by Darwyn Cooke.

JUST TAKE MY MONEY IMAGE!!!

After reading more about it, I'm actually really looking forward to Black Road. Since I already voted for After Death, I'll say that this is my favorite on-going announcement. I used to not be a real big fan of vikings, then Vikings came out on the History Channel... and that's awesome. I'll check this one out for sure.
    Last edited by cc008; 01-09-2015 at 03:52 PM.

BANNED

A little bit of this and that. It helps that the trades are so inexpensive that even if I don't end up liking it, I can still add them to the growing bookshelf collection.

Skottie Young's book is definitely on my radar, though.

Paper Girls and A.D., definitely.

Nothing definite, but Paper Girls, Revengeance, I Hate Fairyland, The Ludocrats, We Stand on Guard, and Starve are the titles I'm immediately interested in. Others I'll have to research when it's time to ore-order.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

BANNED

New Crain, Tan & Takeda Interiors.

Crain already having finished savior so it won't have any effect on his rai schedule is soooooo good.
    Kinda nervous about the writer saying tan was fast cus ALL evidence I have seen suggest otherwise I pray he did not rush the heaven interiors.
    Damn Takeda has not done anything sense the x-23 ongoing and before that the dark reign Era ms marvel.
    Hope she goes back to her drain level of quality.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

A.D. After Death
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Astonishing Member

In Order....

Revengeance! by Darwyn Cooke. COOKE! AHHHHHHHHHH! COOKE!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

We Stand Guard, BKV and Steve Skorce

Paper Girls, by BKV and Cliff Chiang

Amazing Member

OMG STEVE SKROCE IS BACK!!!

Where has he been all these years?!? I know he's done covers here and there, but for me this is HUGE news! I don't even need to know what the book is about, just seeing that creative team in print made me jump out of my seat. Skroce for the win!

BANNED

Titles like Paper Girls and After Death as well as Pretty Deadly and The Wicked + Divine sound promising enough but the title that stands out the most and one with a huge amount of potential is Monstress. I friggin' love what Liu is going for so far so that for me will be on my pull list.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Favorite as in ones I'd try:

Black Road and maybe Sons of the Devil (depends on the art and more of the storyline with that.)

Monstress has beautiful art, but I am not interested in the story or the character (as is the case with most of the titles being announced.)

If I can find something that will entertain me half as much as Rasputin is, that'll be a complete win. If not, that's fine too.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Warp Spasm View Post
    Monstress has beautiful art, but I am not interested in the story or the character (as is the case with most of the titles being announced.)
    How can you tell at this stage if you're interested in the character?
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman