All-New Member

Default Anyone know of a comic shop where I can buy n52 batman 1-11?

Hey guys. I am needing to track down issues 1-11 of new 52 batman. I recently won an ebay auction but the package has been lost in the mail and while I will get a refund through ebay eventually that still leaves me without those books. I see a few other ebay auctions that I won't be able to participate in until I'm refunded and that won't be until they have finished. I have tried mile high comics, midtown comics, mycomicshop.com, and the secret stash without much luck in the past. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other shops they go to that I may be able to buy these issues from. Thanks for all help.

Amazing Member

How popular is Batman at the moment? I tried looking for his first New 52 listing on Ebay and there were only a couple of expensive listings that I saw. Is Batman fanboyism really that fervent?

If you're not super duper desperate for the floppies, you might consider the paperback graphic novels.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heatvision View Post
    How popular is Batman at the moment? I tried looking for his first New 52 listing on Ebay and there were only a couple of expensive listings that I saw. Is Batman fanboyism really that fervent?

If you're not super duper desperate for the floppies, you might consider the paperback graphic novels.
    Have you been living under a rock the last few years? Batman is THE biggest superhero right now and the New 52 series has been hugely acclaimed and sold out everywhere, especially the first year. You aren't going to see the originals on the market until Snyder and Capullo finish their run and everyone releases their collection as lots.

I've got one issue left to hunt for and I'm starting to get used to the idea of paying $10 for it.
    Miller was right.

007 girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    Have you been living under a rock the last few years? Batman is THE biggest superhero right now and the New 52 series has been hugely acclaimed and sold out everywhere, especially the first year. You aren't going to see the originals on the market until Snyder and Capullo finish their run and everyone releases their collection as lots.

I've got one issue left to hunt for and I'm starting to get used to the idea of paying $10 for it.
    This thread might have to be transfered to the Batman forum.

If it's a top 10 issue, (why do I suspect it's #4?)....go for it.

And no set is complete without this one.

Last edited by ultimate jezebel; 01-09-2015 at 12:12 AM.
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

BANNED

I have a first print #7 but it's at my dad's in Fl. I might get my dad to ship me my walking deads if so you can have it for Just shipping. We can call it a trade you send me a hand drawn comic strip and I'll send u #7. That's if I get it might not be any time soon.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate jezebel View Post
    This thread might have to be transfered to the Batman forum.

If it's a top 10 issue, (why do I suspect it's #4?)....go for it.

And no set is complete without this one.
    It's actually #6. I got #1 when it came out but do some sloppy scheduling on my part I missed out on #2 so I dropped it. I came back for #0 and had to pick up the pieces. I've gotten everything but #6.

The bigger dilemna is if I need it. I was originally intent on binding the series but the appreciation in value of it has made me consider just selling the issues and buying the trades. So would I be better served by selling the issues I have or would a complete set sell for significantly more?
    Miller was right.

007 girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    The bigger dilemna is if I need it. I was originally intent on binding the series but the appreciation in value of it has made me consider just selling the issues and buying the trades. So would I be better served by selling the issues I have or would a complete set sell for significantly more?
    I'd go for the set, as first print runs are always in demand. You could also sell them individually (1 & 4 tend to go for the most) but first print sets are more attractive, especially for the Top 10 issues.
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.