More spoilers -

Klaudia.... I still think she's going to be the only survivor of the three original Battleships, though it will be arguable whether that will be a good thing for her. Though I will admit she took more damage from Maria than I thought.

Turing.... either a Blitz or a Geltz, I think. Unless Maria is something other than the apex of a Blitzmensch.... he might have stumbled on her tranformation. As for why.... I think it was probably a choice taken out of his hands. I thought his issues were due to the medicine he was taking to "cure" his homosexuality, but the activation might have been optioned for him as an alternative. They probably used a different activation from standard to try and pick up more data.

Or he's a standard Ship, and he's only just started, but his accuracy seems oddly high.

Goebbel's plan.... was expected, though I did not figure on a spy as the stopgap. A crafted lookalike, yes, but I thought he was already prepared, not only finished now. I guess the question is whether or not Goebbel will be more sane than Hitler, or if opera will rule.

And Maria made sense to me. She's such a deterrent that even Goebbels is directing his Great Burn to the West instead of the East.