Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yes, the one month and a half or sometime two months, we have to wait for the next issue is awful for an amazing slow passing comics such as Uber. That's why it's great to spend that time talking about it with fellow readers.

Germany's pretty much lost the war, they're only extending the bloodshed which is catastrophic to every country involved in the war and probably will be for the one who aren't yet. They could even be lucky enough to get another Battleship potential (most country never stopped screening or catalyst production).

Also the Rivers's brothers Heavy Cruiser build may not be a big disadvantage as we think, I'm not sure if the fake Battleship at Calais were Heavy Cruiser with a 9:9 build but they were holding their own against leah and survived a direct hit from Sieglinde halo.

The allies situation is almost FUBAR, there is still Tamara, the new Battleship potential that is currently being activated in Italy but she's just a kid. The American top 3 ubers have a chance to gain experience fighting the Japanese Battleship that will be of use against Germany's last Battleship, the only one capable of moving on his own, crippled Siegmund .

Turing is a boss! My guess is, he will continue to decipher the codex and get a deeper understanding of the enhancement process to maybe find alternative more effective builds.

Since Maria, and later Leah surviving without oxygen. I thought the enhanced body would definitively respond to a lack of catalyst. Since its major survival function are dialed to 11, the body will adapt somehow to survive and find a way to fulfil its need and the Halo is a big part of that. The USSR will have more Battleship and high load potential very soon, damn this comic is so exciting!

I love the Zephyr the fact that they're incapable of speech remind us of the cons of the enhanced physiology, they probably experience things so differently than even the most powerful enhanced. I don't have the last page where Gillen usually talk, could send them to me please? I'd like to read what he said.

On a final note, I'm waiting to see what General Patton is going to do in Italy.
    Last edited by Moeru; 10-04-2017 at 12:03 PM.