Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I am still waiting for them to make a Deluxe HC for Incorporated pt 2....you know, for consistency's sake....

Anybody know what wholesale cost is on this book?
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ispacehead View Post
    Anybody know what wholesale cost is on this book?
    around 120 dollars.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    around 120 dollars.
    That's retail. I'm wondering what wholesale cost to the comic shop would be.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ispacehead View Post
    That's retail. I'm wondering what wholesale cost to the comic shop would be.
    Retailers generally pay 60% of cover price.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Eh, I rather just have a nice deluxe edition. While I wasn't a big fan of how the comic ended and where it went, I rather have my collection complete and match my Batman & Robin and other Batman Inc. trades.

I got my copy today and I just have one peeve: that they didn't include this fantastic unused Chris Burnham cover for what would have been issue #9 of the first volume. It's criminal.

Mighty Member

The book looks great!

Btw. Is Batman inc #11 with Japan-Batman inbetween 10 and 12 in the book? Reason I ask is because I think it disrupted the story a bit, popping up in the middle of things when Bruce attacks Levithan.

Really hope they'll release the Batman Inc and Batman & Robin as deluxe omnibuses soon. Also a collected Batman R.I.P/700-702/Return of Bruce Wayne. Making Morrison's Batman four books. Deluxes. Batman and son. Batman RIP. Batman and Robin. Batman Inc.
    Last edited by borntohula; 01-11-2015 at 04:16 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    The book looks great!

Btw. Is Batman inc #11 with Japan-Batman inbetween 10 and 12 in the book? Reason I ask is because I think it disrupted the story a bit, popping up in the middle of things when Bruce attacks Levithan.
    its in there, but its in the back, along with the Inc special, so it doesn't disrupt the flow of Morrison's story

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

A very cool move on DC's part to bring back the old costume for the new edition.
    Miller was right.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    The book looks great!

Really hope they'll release the Batman Inc and Batman & Robin as deluxe omnibuses soon. Also a collected Batman R.I.P/700-702/Return of Bruce Wayne. Making Morrison's Batman four books. Deluxes. Batman and son. Batman RIP. Batman and Robin. Batman Inc.
    Could you kindly post some pics of the changes that weren't featured in the article, I would really appreciate it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    its in there, but its in the back, along with the Inc special, so it doesn't disrupt the flow of Morrison's story
    cool, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Could you kindly post some pics of the changes that weren't featured in the article, I would really appreciate it.
    I haven't bought it as of yet. Thinking of waiting till a deluxe treatment.

All-New Member

Damn, I can't afford this, but would really love to have the redrawn pages. I hope they eventually release a Deluxe edition with those new pages or updated trades.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rcn View Post
    Damn, I can't afford this, but would really love to have the redrawn pages. I hope they eventually release a Deluxe edition with those new pages or updated trades.
    Second this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rcn View Post
    There's always hope, they released a trade of Final Crisis with the fixes and additions from the Absolute.