Default An Exploration of the DCU Amazons' History

If you wanted to see an exploration of the New DCU Amazons' history in Man's World, how do you think it should be done? In the pages of the current WW in the form of flashbacks (like in Arrow) or a miniseries? Also what would you like to see in such a storyline?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 01-10-2015 at 03:23 PM.

BANNED

The history of the new Amazons wouldn't make a very interesting tale I think given how stagnant they are, looks like not a lot happened in Themyscira in the last 3000 years.

Spectacular Member

I was kinda working on an idea of how I would have given the Amazons a big dark secret, and allow for the introduction of "manazons" which actually goes into a detailed history, but it would be a replacement to the continuity not an elaboration for it. It would be interesting to see some of how the Amazons were founded though. How, and why they came to the island. Why they started their practice of sexually assaulting, and murdering sailors. If the battle against Hercules still happened, and what the details were. I could see Hercules's attack being the reason for Hippolyta's infertility. Of course at the moment we're not even sure if she's the same Hipppolyta from myth, or if the Amazons are actually immortal.