Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Think of this as an homage to the now classic New Teen Titans, circa 1980. Not sure if these are C-listers or even Z-listers for that matter, but here goes:

Union Jack (or American Eagle) - Robin
    Monet St. Croix (or Ultra Girl or Xenith or Titanis) - Wonder Girl
    Her/Kismet/Ayesha - Starfire
    Mongoose (or Speed) - Kid Flash
    Nico Minoru - Raven
    The Impossible Kid (Adolf, the son of the Impossible Man; definitely needs a different first name) - Changeling
    Magma - Terra
    Nimrod (or Deathlok) - Cyborg
    I like that. I tried to put together a Marvel version of DC's JLI, but couldn't think of matches for Ice or Booster Gold.

C-list Guardians of the Galaxy:

The Forgotten One/Gilgamesh
    Starfox/Eros
    Impossible Man
    Starhawk (Aleta/Stakar)
    Moondragon
    Deathbird
    Firelord

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

All I need is this into

BANNED

Prowler
    Cardiac
    Black Cat
    Mockingbird
    Misty Knight

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    I like that. I tried to put together a Marvel version of DC's JLI, but couldn't think of matches for Ice or Booster Gold.
    Thanks. After sleeping on it, I'd pick American Eagle as the Robin character, M as Wonder Girl, Mongoose as Kid Flash, and Nimrod for Cyborg. I may have to fanfic this. I can already envision the interaction between Impossible Kid and Nimrod. When a lonely kid that can pretty much create anything that it wants at the snap of his fingers decides to turn a mega-futuristic death machine into his new playmate, things are bound to get a little crazy.

For Ice, what about The Ice Princess, Silver (Tang Jhimon), Blizzard, Frostbite, Oya, Equinox (Is he still around?), Pandemic or Mimic (both have Iceman's powers), Coldmoon, Coldheart, or Jack Frost?

For Booster Gold, I imagine there are quite a few characters that utilze either technology from the future or advanced alien tech to get the job done. The villain Chance is the only character that I can think of at the moment that has Booster's mindset when it comes to risk-taking and thrill seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    All I need is this into

Hawkeye's A-list baby. and Falcon's gotta be at least B list if not A after Winter Soldier.
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    Hawkeye's A-list baby. and Falcon's gotta be at least B list if not A after Winter Soldier.
    Sam is definitely A-list now. But these things are cyclical. He's a hot product today, but who knows how we'll see him after he gives up the Captain America position.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Thanks. After sleeping on it, I'd pick American Eagle as the Robin character, M as Wonder Girl, Mongoose as Kid Flash, and Nimrod for Cyborg. I may have to fanfic this. I can already envision the interaction between Impossible Kid and Nimrod. When a lonely kid that can pretty much create anything that it wants at the snap of his fingers decides to turn a mega-futuristic death machine into his new playmate, things are bound to get a little crazy.
    I would read that. I like American Eagle.

As for Ice, right after I wrote this I thought of Snowbird from Alpha Flight.

Aside from that I had Radiance (Invaders) as Fire, Steel Spider as Blue Beetle, Pip the Troll as Oberon, Crusader (the Skrull with the 'Freedom Ring') as Guy Gardner, Ultra Girl as Power Girl, Shroud as Batman, and for Max...Kal-AOL. Yep. I said it. Kal-AOL.

I'd probably use Steel Spider for my team here too, as the leader. I can see him becoming kind of a 'Polar Boy' type character.

Mr. Sensitive
    Sersi
    Rocket racer
    Battlestar
    Mantis
    Nighthawk
    Rage

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    I would read that. I like American Eagle.

As for Ice, right after I wrote this I thought of Snowbird from Alpha Flight.

Aside from that I had Radiance (Invaders) as Fire, Steel Spider as Blue Beetle, Pip the Troll as Oberon, Crusader (the Skrull with the 'Freedom Ring') as Guy Gardner, Ultra Girl as Power Girl, Shroud as Batman, and for Max...Kal-AOL. Yep. I said it. Kal-AOL.

I'd probably use Steel Spider for my team here too, as the leader. I can see him becoming kind of a 'Polar Boy' type character.
    That would make for a great roster as well. I particularly like Crusader with the Freedom Ring as GL. I've always been a fan of cosmic police forces, like the GL corps and the Darkstars.

Firebird (energy manipulator, telekinetic).
    Darkstar (dark energy)
    Mantis (martial artist, telepath).
    Sebastian Druid (mage).
    Rage (bruiser).
    Pixie (teleporter).
    Ghost (spy).
    Ezekiel Stane (engineer).
    Sundown (superstrength, invulnerability, regeneration, energy manipulation, growth, teleportation, flight...basically the Thor/Surfer of the team).
    Last edited by Habis; 01-15-2015 at 07:54 AM.

Code: Blue

1. Kasper Cole
    2. Toxin
    3. Tigra
    4. Wraith (Yuri Watanabe)
    5. American Eagle
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Euroforce as seen in Avengers World.