Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'd say they're waiting for after spiderverse but I'm not going too put much stock into it. I'm pretty sure we all know Otto is going to comeback in some form though I currently wish he wouldn't. Mainly because I don't by that he learned a lesson after Superior. Honestly I feel Otto gets a lot of undeserved sympathy. He definetley wasn't misunderstood. When it comes down too it he's not that different from Gobby. So when he does come back and let's be honest we all know he will. He should suffer the consequences of his actions. Though I doubt that would happen.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

A 1-shot or something focusing on her and adding some more depth would be cool, I'd be up for it. If they can push stoic old Ben Urich all the time in the spotlight I don't see why it wouldn't plausible.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    I'd say they're waiting for after spiderverse but I'm not going too put much stock into it. I'm pretty sure we all know Otto is going to comeback in some form though I currently wish he wouldn't. Mainly because I don't by that he learned a lesson after Superior. Honestly I feel Otto gets a lot of undeserved sympathy. He definetley wasn't misunderstood. When it comes down too it he's not that different from Gobby. So when he does come back and let's be honest we all know he will. He should suffer the consequences of his actions. Though I doubt that would happen.
    I am certainly no believer in Otto as a hero ( just like I am not in Magneto or Victor Von Doom), but he does not quite reach the level of Norman Osborn. Osborn is a guy like Red Skull or Carnage that have no redeeming qualities about them. The Goblin is still the Number One Enemy of Spider-Man and I am not sure that there are not others he despises more than Doc Ock ( Morbius comes to mind).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler53 View Post
    I am certainly no believer in Otto as a hero ( just like I am not in Magneto or Victor Von Doom), but he does not quite reach the level of Norman Osborn. Osborn is a guy like Red Skull or Carnage that have no redeeming qualities about them. The Goblin is still the Number One Enemy of Spider-Man and I am not sure that there are not others he despises more than Doc Ock ( Morbius comes to mind).
    Please, Norman is no where near as nasty or as cruel as redskull, even as a villian
    green goblin is a joke since barely any villian outside of spidey's rouge gallery takes him seriously.

Astonishing Member

Anna Maria is a plot device for the return of Doc Ock.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler53 View Post
    I have to disagree and say he is that level. I only bring it up because people keep talking about all the character devolpment he got too become more than a villian. The thing is he didn't IMO. He didn't learn a lesson, He wasn't all That horrified by the things he did as a villian, and he certainly never felt any regret or guilt other than that one little girl. The man is a hypocrite through and through.

The worst part is that it the series even post Superior is trying to paint Otto into this tragic figure that he really isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Anna Maria is a plot device for the return of Doc Ock.....
    Seems that way with all the hints they're dropping.