Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member wickedmountain's Avatar

Default anyone want Infinity Inc brought back after convergence? and what members do you want ?

for me yes I would like to see them back

I would like to see prime earth Infinity Inc done as a meta team. Maybe created by Lex or by the government. Silver Scarab can be a meta from egypt with solar powers. Lyta, Jade, Obsidian, Nuklon, Northwind, Yolanda, etc. can all be metas.

Honestly? I'd like to see them try some new members in addition to tried and true members. Neptune Perkins as an Aqua family member, or maybe some teenage stand-ins for the Vigilante or Robotman or something. I think it'd be neat.

BANNED

There's already a new Infinity Inc. in Earth 2 World's End.

This is sort of a "be careful what you wish for" thing . . . like "bringing back" a "Wally West".

Incredible Member

This is something I'd love to see. I'd like to see Fury, Obsidian, Jade, Brainwave, Al Rothstein (under whichever name!) but I would *not* include Silver Scarab because of how confusing he got (is he Dr. Fate? Silver Scarab or who? Who can say!). I'd also like to bring in Stargirl or Skyman (I'nm neutral on which, it would depend if I were putting them on their own earth or not!)

I'd also want to include Natasha Iron and a Vigilante (preferably the original) and Firebrand (Danielle Reilly varient).

It'd never happen but I'd love to see it! Just give me an Infinity Inc with Obsidian and Jade and I'd be happy though.

Cheers.

James.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Yes one way or another, and more Mr. Bones

BANNED

In earth 2 World's End # 10 you can see Brainwave and Obsidian fighting along side Constantine.

http://www.blastr.com/2014-12-10/ear...darkseid-rises

They should have been spun out of the Word's Finest Power Girl Huntress relaunch.

I also would have loved to have seen Yolanda Montez Wildcat rather than your typical dead forgotten legacy. Eventually adopt her originally conceived motorcycle riding La Garra identity.

Yeah I know La Garro, it was incorrecto.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    This is sort of a "be careful what you wish for" thing . . . like "bringing back" a "Wally West".
    Thing is these guys (for the most part) never took their predecessors identity or costume, but implicitly all invented their own identities. So no conflict.
    With that, a bit of reinvention wouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-11-2015 at 09:42 AM.

[QUOTE=Güicho;841837]They should have been spun out of the Word's Finest Power Girl Huntress relaunch.

I also would have loved to have seen Yolanda Montez Wildcat rather than your typical dead forgotten legacy. Eventually adopt her originally conceived motorcycle riding La Garra identity.

Yeah I know La Garro, it was incorrecto. Exactly that would of been cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    . . . Thing is these guys (for the most part) never took their predecessors identity or costume, but implicitly all invented their own identities. So no conflict.
    With that, a bit of reinvention wouldn't be a problem.
    You don't think the fact they were the sons and daughters of the JSA didn't have anything to do with what made them what they were?

Really?!?

Prime earth Infinity Inc can look different by combining it with some members from Helix like Tao Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    You don't think the fact they were the sons and daughters of the JSA didn't have anything to do with what made them what they were?

Really?!?
    Quote me anything I said that even remotely says what you suggest. ....really!
    They were the legacies of the JSA, of course that was a huge part of what made them who they were. Please show me where I said or even suggested different. They however did not take their predecessors identities and costumes though.
    Like I said they implicitly all invented their own identities [and costumes].
    See the difference!?
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-11-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Quote me anything I said that even remotely says what you suggest. ....really!
    They were the legacies of the JSA, of course that was a huge part of what made them who they were. Please show me where I said or even suggested different. They however did not take their predecessors identities and costumes though.
    Like I said they implicitly all invented their own identities [and costumes].
    See the difference!?
    I like your plastic man avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wickedmountain View Post
    I like your plastic man avatar
    Thanks!

Most of these would need some major costume upgrades.

And again for Wildcat (Yolanda Montez) I'd actually go with the proto-concept as La Garra.
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-08-2019 at 07:43 AM.