Page 232 of 237 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Was Tony in more than that 1 page?
    Nope. Only be the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Nope. Only be the one.
    Thanks for the info.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Creel isn't exactly having the best year between this and his MCU counterpart in AOS.....and both at the hands of a Hulk antagonist (although MCU Talbot has never met the Hulk), no less.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Wow! What an issue! Those last two pages were horrific and terrifying! That last page reminded me of a combination of John Carpenter's The Thing and the T-1000 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day! And we got a slight psychological glimpse at the ONE BELOW ALL!!!

And damn is Hulk tough or what? Withstanding and surviving an amplified and perfected version of the original Red Hulk's absorbing/draining power combined with the Absorbing Man's (whose power is also greatly enhanced) immense absorbing power for an extended amount of time! All while he was being calm and in control, thus not allowing himself to become angry and stronger in order to increase his own power & energy levels!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    The last two pages were horrifying as well the art was totally awesome .
    The ending of this issue was totally revolting!! So sick! I loved it - another fantastic issue!

Well said!

I found this issue really confusing. Like, what was I looking at there? Why did he split in two?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by laagamer View Post
    I found this issue really confusing. Like, what was I looking at there? Why did he split in two?
    Creel absorbed something that was wearing brian banner's face (The one below all) and it came through his body in the form of skull with fangs alien style

There are two reasons I can think of.

1) Hulk is back at his "birthplace", so the connection where he first got his powers from the green door is stronger than elsewhere, allowing The one below all (TOBA) to come through in a more graphic and physical fashion by splitting absorbing man into two instead of just a psychological invasion.

2) The absorbing man's powers sort of lend to copying not just powers or properties, but also at times forms. So it seems TOBA hijacked this mechanism to pop out in physical form , rather than just a psychological one (hence him remarking on absorbing man's malleable body)

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

I thought that was just his own skull and spine but I must be wrong because his own teeth are still attached to his split head.

So gross.
    Baby Thanos

This story just keeps getting better and better! Wow! This is definitely my book of the year!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Another amazing issue - great art on final two pages.

And I loved how it tied in to something Titania is doing in another book. THAT is the sort of connectivity that made me fall in love with the MU all those years ago. Not company-wide crossovers or having a hot character in every book that is published but having characters and events connect so you can see they happen in one cohesive time-frame and universe.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Wow! What an issue! Those last two pages were horrific and terrifying! That last page reminded me of a combination of John Carpenter's The Thing and the T-1000 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day! And we got a slight psychological glimpse at the ONE BELOW ALL!!!

And damn is Hulk tough or what? Withstanding and surviving an amplified and perfected version of the original Red Hulk's absorbing/draining power combined with the Absorbing Man's (whose power is also greatly enhanced) immense absorbing power for an extended amount of time! All while he was being calm and in control, thus not allowing himself to become angry and stronger in order to increase his own power & energy levels!
    Ah so true, John Carpenter and James Cameron would be proud

But seriously another amazing issue, Immortal Hulk and Venom are definitely the best Marvel series of the year in my opinion! I can't wait for the next issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Creel absorbed something that was wearing brian banner's face (The one below all) and it came through his body in the form of skull with fangs alien style

There are two reasons I can think of.

1) Hulk is back at his "birthplace", so the connection where he first got his powers from the green door is stronger than elsewhere, allowing The one below all (TOBA) to come through in a more graphic and physical fashion by splitting absorbing man into two instead of just a psychological invasion.

2) The absorbing man's powers sort of lend to copying not just powers or properties, but also at times forms. So it seems TOBA hijacked this mechanism to pop out in physical form , rather than just a psychological one (hence him remarking on absorbing man's malleable body)
    Good theories. I’m loving the strange horror of it all. Those last few pages were bonkers.

Are people filing their Immortal Hulk by is new numbering or its Legacy numbering?

Truly excellent book.
    Really enjoying Weapon H as well.