Page 138 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3547
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    I think it's underrated and bettter than quite a few MCU movies that came after it.
    I agree. It's better than quite a few MCU films. True, I wish the Hulk/Abomination fight was more destructive and earth-shaking and that Abomination was more akin to his comic book counterpart... but that can be changed/upgraded whenever we finally get our much deserved Incredible Hulk trilogy with Mark Ruffalo. It's only a matter of time. And the fans are demanding it!

BANNED

I really like this illustration of Hulk by Mike Deodato Jr. It has a sense of power and horror about it. Is it any wonder why Hulk was inspired by Mr. Hyde & Frankenstein's Monster, where as Bruce Banner was inspired by Victor Frankenstein & Dr. Jekyll?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I really like this illustration of Hulk by Mike Deodato Jr. It has a sense of power and horror about it. Is it any wonder why Hulk was inspired by Mr. Hyde & Frankenstein's Monster, where as Bruce Banner was inspired by Victor Frankenstein & Dr. Jekyll?
    I agree. I think horror is a huge part of the character.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

I agree. It's better than quite a few MCU films. True, I wish the Hulk/Abomination fight was more destructive and earth-shaking and that Abomination was more akin to his comic book counterpart... but that can be changed/upgraded whenever we finally get our much deserved Incredible Hulk trilogy with Mark Ruffalo. It's only a matter of time. And the fans are demanding it!

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    I agree. I think horror is a huge part of the character.
    I don't know if it'll happen with Ruffalo, but it will definitely happen someday!

And yes, horror is one of the aspects that make Hulk unique! I believe, when he comes back, that the new direction is gonna be heavy in the horror aspect.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

They've had Deodato draw pretty much everything, to the point where it's easy to forget just how good he really is when he does something that suits him. The original Hulk is one, those images are amazing in a way that many struggle to capture.

BANNED

I don't know if it'll happen with Ruffalo, but it will definitely happen someday!

And yes, horror is one of the aspects that make Hulk unique! I believe, when he comes back, that the new direction is gonna be heavy in the horror aspect.
    I would be in favor of the next Hulk arch story being a horror one, provided it is handled with superb execution. It could also delve into the psyche of Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Perhaps it could also involve the Devil-Hulk and it being potentially unleashed on the Marvel Universe!

We could also do a demons and monsters story, having Doctor Strange involved with all kinds of powerful demonic forces that only Strange and Hulk can stop. That'd be pretty cool.

Another idea could be utilizing gamma monsters and beings. Take a little inspiration from Scott Snyder's Swamp-Thing saga, have so truly horrific and grotesque monsters and creatures threatening to overwhelm the planet and it's up to Banner to discover a cure/antidote while Hulk smashes through the hordes even as they infect some of the Marvel Universe's heroes.

All kinds of cool horror story ideas that can be executed.

BANNED

The last page of Avengers #680 gave me chills!

The last page of Avengers #680 gave me chills!
    I'm pumped for the payoff.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    I'm pumped for the payoff.
    Yeah. March can't come soon enough for me!

what happens in March?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what happens in March?
    The Incredible Hulk (or better, the immortal Hulk) comes back as a big player in No Surrender.

BANNED

Avengers #680

BANNED

I hope we get more in the next issue, even if it's only one page again.

BANNED

I would be in favor of the next Hulk arch story being a horror one, provided it is handled with superb execution. It could also delve into the psyche of Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Perhaps it could also involve the Devil-Hulk and it being potentially unleashed on the Marvel Universe!

We could also do a demons and monsters story, having Doctor Strange involved with all kinds of powerful demonic forces that only Strange and Hulk can stop. That'd be pretty cool.

Another idea could be utilizing gamma monsters and beings. Take a little inspiration from Scott Snyder's Swamp-Thing saga, have so truly horrific and grotesque monsters and creatures threatening to overwhelm the planet and it's up to Banner to discover a cure/antidote while Hulk smashes through the hordes even as they infect some of the Marvel Universe's heroes.

All kinds of cool horror story ideas that can be executed.
    I should've commented it before. All of them are great, but the first really caught my attention!

Avengers #680

Awesome scan. This has me very excited for Hulk. He has always been a favorite of mine and I really hope we get a stellar creative team for him.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!