Page 1 of 237 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Default Bruce Banner: The Hulk Appreciation 2018

Let's Smash! Hulk's my favorite, figured i'd get a new thread going for the new forum.

Coincidentally, Hulk #2 with the marvel now return of Abomnation came out today.
    Last edited by AnimalSquabbles; 05-01-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Dang, ya beat me to it. Didn't know what the hell was going on.
    Holy mackerel, all those pages...GONE!

Well, since it's starting over, I'll start with the King...

Last edited by McFarlane's Green Hulk; 04-30-2014 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Good God, didn't know it was THAT big...

Man, that Hulk #2 was great. The Banner thing is very intriguing. Hopefully they find another town and keep that lie going. It really felt intensely volatile. I also liked the small town atmosphere that harkens back to most classic Hulk stories. Oh yeah... The ABOMINATION IS FINALLY BACK!! I'm a happy camper so far with the relaunch. Much better and more true to form than the last run and I love Bagley on art. The book feels like an A-List book again. Bring back normal Rick and Betty, keep it rural and I'll be in Hulk Heaven!!!

Last edited by Comicazzi; 04-30-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comicazzi View Post
    Man, that Hulk #2 was great. The Banner thing is very intriguing. Hopefully they find another town and keep that lie going. It really felt intensely volatile. I also liked the small town atmosphere that harkens back to most classic Hulk stories. Oh yeah... The ABOMINATION IS FINALLY BACK!! I'm a happy camper so far with the relaunch. Much better and more true to form than the last run and I love Bagley on art. The book feels like an A-List book again. Bring back normal Rick and Betty, keep it rural and I'll be in Hulk Heaven!!!
    Just read it. I dont like this whole 'dumb Banner' thing. Seeing banner eating ice cream and playing with toys is pretty stupid, almost feels like a cartoon or something. I'm also tired of SHIELD being a part of everything in Marvel.

The small town setting was a nice throwback though, and The Hulk vs Abomination fight was pretty badass.
    Last edited by AnimalSquabbles; 04-30-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Interesting how the last 2 issues have been a million times (understatement?) more entertaining then the entire last volume of "Hulk destroys Banner builds" timecop nonsense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by megaharrison View Post
    Interesting how the last 2 issues have been a million times (understatement?) more entertaining then the entire last volume of "Hulk destroys Banner builds" timecop nonsense.
    Agreed. Plus the artwork is better also. Still could be alot better without having shield and ice cream involved.

Astonishing Member

After reading the latest issues of Avengers, I kind of really want a Hickman run on Hulk.

BANNED

Heeeeee's back!!!

BANNED

I'm glad Waid brought back the Abomination. I mean the Hulk needs good fights again. I cannot wait to see how the reborn Abomination takes on the Red Hulk(s) in the future.

Heh. I've heard the opposite on a different message board.
    I'm on mandatory overtime at my job, so I haven't even had a chance to read the first issue...

Following the "King"...Steve Ditko's handsomer "Franken-Hulk" from IH #6...I like Ditko's Hulk. Admittedly the stories are a big plus, but I didn't mind his rendition.

AWESOME! A colored version of this unused Ditko piece!

Bill Everett Hulk -- underrated set of issues.