Page 144 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3547
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Al Ewing and Joe Bennett are the creative team for the Immortal Hulk. I'm pumped for this. I'm glad that he's back.
    https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-br...R-TW&view=list
    This actually sounds....pretty damn good! I haven't bought Hulk on a regular basis since way back in the Peter David era, but I'm looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Al Ewing and Joe Bennett are the creative team for the Immortal Hulk. I'm pumped for this. I'm glad that he's back.
    https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-br...R-TW&view=list
    To my shame, despite being a HUGE She-Hulk fan, I have never really read a Hulk book... I think this will change now. I adore Al Ewings work, and I like the idea he has show here!

So happy to see this new series announced. I’ve wanted a real Hulk book for years.

Immortal Hulk sounds amazing to me! I'm a massive Ewing fan and some of the ideas he's calling on are ones I loved in previous runs. I recall the Grey Gargoyle turning Bruce to stone during the Grey Huik days (Back when Duval's stone touch was forever) then as he was carting him back to his collection sun dropped, Hulk changed, regenned and beat him down.

I hope someone asks him if This dude will be making a return. It seems a perfect set up for him.
    The Sidekicks Podcast made by comics newbies, for comics newbies.

BANNED

Heh, I will brag a bit: I nailed it about Ewing being the writer!

I love everything about it. The horror, the new dynamic, the Hulk's inability to die, the Bernie Wrightson-esque art! I definitely think, as Ewing said almost a month ago, the book to read in 2018. I couldn't be happier!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Heh, I will brag a bit: I nailed it about Ewing being the writer!

I love everything about it. The horror, the new dynamic, the Hulk's inability to die, the Bernie Wrightson-esque art! I definitely think, as Ewing said almost a month ago, the book to read in 2018. I couldn't be happier!!!
    Absolutely. As I've said, I'm really excited for the horror aspect. A Hulk that can't die? That I can get behind.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

This sounds very interesting. I like the idea of a horror themed Hulk book, and the addition of Walter Langkowski / Sasquatch is a plus as well. And a throwback to the old TV show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Absolutely. As I've said, I'm really excited for the horror aspect. A Hulk that can't die? That I can get behind.
    The great thing is that is an aspect that have been with the character since his first days and, considering Hulk always had a supernatural element with him, it totally makes sense.

You can feel Ewing's love for the character, and he does know a lot about the Hulk's lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    The great thing is that is an aspect that have been with the character since his first days and, considering Hulk always had a supernatural element with him, it totally makes sense.

You can feel Ewing's love for the character, and he does know a lot about the Hulk's lore.
    Exactly. I think that, by bringing the aspect to the forefront of his "ethos," it could really refresh the character.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

That's Al Ewing's tumbler for the project:

https://alewing.tumblr.com

I'm sure there are clear hints about the inspiration for the direction of the book .

I am cautiously optimistic.

Been awhile.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

That cover and the horror-esque art are something else!!

Incredible Member

I will be getting this new series for sure!