Page 230 of 237 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3547
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    previews are out guys !!!
    a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
    hulk.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Y'know...

Does Titania even realize that she named herself after Shakespeare's Queen of the Fairies?

Previews are out guys !!!

This looks like it will be Tony's armor real soon. I think that is going to be Slott's armor for him. I hope Tony is in this issue more.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
    hulk.jpg
    It's been a while since I saw Bushwacker.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It's been a while since I saw Bushwacker.
    Same here.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Well it looks like Carl will try to apprehend Bruce . If i recall he was total OP during OMH , he even killed Thor(Worthy) by absorbing powers of Wanda and Erik . Don't know about his amped power stuff but i think he can be a real threat to Banner . which i am not sure btw .

Well it looks like Carl will try to apprehend Bruce . If i recall he was total OP during OMH , he even killed Thor(Worthy) by absorbing powers of Wanda and Erik . Don't know about his amped power stuff but i think he can be a real threat to Banner . which i am not sure btw .
    Creel is a lot like Sasquatch in a way. A lot of potential power but lacking the mentality, (and intelligence in this case) to properly use it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Creel is a lot like Sasquatch in a way. A lot of potential power but lacking the mentality, (and intelligence in this case) to properly use it
    Well as much as i heard from other forums , he even absorbed powers from Odin force as well as Cosmic Cube . Therefore he can stupid powerful at sometimes , so it will be really good to see how much limits are being pushed for Bruce to face TOBA in the end .

Cannot wait!!!!!!!!

... what does Bushwhacker think he can achieve against the Hulk? He's a Daredevil/Punisher villain, normally...

BANNED

Awesome previews!

I'm really looking forward to the big Triple Threat match between Hulk, Weapon H and Wolverine. Immortal Hulk #9 looks good, but I do expect Absorbing Man to do a lot against the Hulk. He'll hold his own for awhile, but in the end he'll get smashed/defeated. And I cannot wait for Defenders: The Best Defense!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... what does Bushwhacker think he can achieve against the Hulk? He's a Daredevil/Punisher villain, normally...
    Blow Banner's head off while human, or adamantium/vibranium bullets into Hulk when he's not looking. Float like a butterfly...

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Loved Immortal Hulk #8 continuing the series horror tone in creative ways and its theme of guilt and desperation. THAT 2 page splash was something I just had to pause and let the scene absorb into my mind.
    Exciting previews! Carol is one of my favorite characters his use in, Pleasant Hill, the recent Black Bolt series and in that preview put a spotlight on how a justice system can fail its citizens who have become criminals. He's a great character for the way Hulk has become this force of judgment. I hope he comes out alright but at the same time I know Creel has done some terrible things in his past but whatever happens I trust Ewing to make it a spectacle to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Y'know...

Does Titania even realize that she named herself after Shakespeare's Queen of the Fairies?
    Probably not, she's a high school drop out and displayed most of the time leading with her fist than her brain. She may have been inspired by the Grappler with the same name.