Page 185 of 237 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I get it. To me, this is the best Hulk since PADs run.
    I would say that PAD, PAK, and this are now my favorites since the early Herb T. and Marie S. years.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

With the reference to some shadow base after the Hulk's body and the Absorbing Man popping up I'm reminded just a bit about the Bruce Jones run.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    I would say that PAD, PAK, and this are now my favorites since the early Herb T. and Marie S. years.
    Gotta reread those early runs someday. It's been a long time!

Maybe if he makes a future arc with Doc Samson the Green door thing could help explain how he got resurrected.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Maybe if he makes a future arc with Doc Samson the Green door thing could help explain how he got resurrected.
    I guess he'll make something like that in the near future.

Now that I think of it, maybe technically *all* the gamma-irradiated people are sort of immortal. It's been established that it has an extremely powerful healing factor (although how 'fast' it works depends). It's part of what brought back Betty, for example, and at least some gamma mutates who were practically zombies (Digger, Half-life etc.). The Maestro also came back a similar way (Although I'm not sure if it's the same Maestro as all the other Maestros that keep showing up).

Maybe even Rick Jones could wind up coming back that way, guy's been gammaized three times.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Now that I think of it, maybe technically *all* the gamma-irradiated people are sort of immortal. It's been established that it has an extremely powerful healing factor (although how 'fast' it works depends). It's part of what brought back Betty, for example, and at least some gamma mutates who were practically zombies (Digger, Half-life etc.). The Maestro also came back a similar way (Although I'm not sure if it's the same Maestro as all the other Maestros that keep showing up).

Maybe even Rick Jones could wind up coming back that way, guy's been gammaized three times.
    You might be onto something. We'll have a better idea with Sasquatch and the mystery of the Green Door.

https://www.newsarama.com/41537-hulk...t-defense.html

EDIT: Namor teased as well. The original Defenders are BACK!
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-24-2018 at 11:39 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I hope so! It would be great if Ewing is writing this. At least, there would be no risk of a mediocre writer ruining what Ewing's been doing with the character in Immortal Hulk.

BANNED
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 08-24-2018 at 10:27 PM.

BANNED

I am a huge Hulk fan I have tons of Hulk stuff around my house, so much that people keep buying me hulk stuff lol
    I AM GOOT

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AdyC View Post
    I am a huge Hulk fan I have tons of Hulk stuff around my house, so much that people keep buying me hulk stuff lol
    And this is a great time to be a Hulk fan! Not only the (Incredible!) Immortal Hulk, but it seems we'll be getting more Ewing/Bennett awesomeness in Defenders.

BANNED

INFINITY WARS #5 (OF 6)

Gerry Duggan (W) • Mike Deodato Jr. (A/C)
    CONNECTING VARIANT BY JAVIER GARRON (5 OF 6)
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY DAVID MARQUEZ

Introducing… Loki’s Cosmic Avengers!

Yes, it is the Immortal Hulk... but he doesn't want to be there or involved at all with the puny mortals, according to Gerry Duggan. It could be interesting, despite that I'm not the biggest fan of Gerry Duggan's writing. We shall see if this will have the Immortal Hulk do anything incredible and awesome.

sidebar: The University of Texas at Austin has a science research position posting, it will require research on gamma ray particles:

https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/...n/180823010708