Page 224 of 237 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3547

so has this bad scientist been seen before?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    I haven't seen it mention on the thread yet but Banner will also be featured in the Marvel Knights anniversary series. Seems to be playing a key role too. The preview is out now and he makes an appearance along with Frank Castle.
    I didn't know about that. Thanks for the heads up, Anonymous!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so has this bad scientist been seen before?
    Nope. The first time was in the last issue of Immortal Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Burst View Post
    Holy s#it! This is disgusting and awesome at the same time!

Thanks for posting it, biswaboxz.

And now, the long wait until wednesday...
    Joe Bennett is killing it!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

I may be wrong about this but i think cutting through Hulk's body with admantium ,which was being used with help of special heavy spending equipment itself shows his best durability feat .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I may be wrong about this but i think cutting through Hulk's body with admantium ,which was being used with help of special heavy spending equipment itself shows his best durability feat .
    I'd say it's certainly among his best feats. When you think about it, an adamantium blade with the help of an robotic aram capable of easily crushing titanium, and even then it didn't cut an internal organ easily! It's impressive.

At this point the Maestro is done as a legitimate threat to 616 Hulk. I mean he was never much of a threat to anyone other than the Merged Hulk, but after the way he's been handled in recent years, yeah there goes another rogue.

Ah well, book will drop within 30 hours or so.

Edit:. Seriously? Decapitation? While in another book we have Hulk literally cut to bits and still alive? Come on Marvel seriously.

Heck they had him regenerating his head in a previous book.
    Last edited by Ptrvc; 11-05-2018 at 07:26 PM.

So what Tony hit Hulk with had no affect and he was hacked up by the bad scientist?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    So what Tony hit Hulk with had no affect and he was hacked up by the bad scientist?
    Tony hit him with UV light that drove hulk into banner since hulk only comes out at night and kept him in with UV lamps

So if there isn't sunlight there's no reason for hulk's power to be suppressed

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Tony hit him with UV light that drove hulk into banner since hulk only comes out at night and kept him in with UV lamps

So if there isn't sunlight there's no reason for hulk's power to be suppressed
    Thank you for the info.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

so the Avengers willingly turned their colleague to a mad scientist for dissection? Stark is clearly still Starkish.... ah well..

BANNED

so the Avengers willingly turned their colleague to a mad scientist for dissection? Stark is clearly still Starkish.... ah well..
    No . For certain protocols Hulk was forced to transfer into the hands of Ross by Cap , and the delegated commands of Ross over Hulk operations made him give them to the scientist . BTW you haven't read the last issue ? Just asking .

Ultimate Member

They turned a WMD with a long history of mass destruction over to the government. Little different

This one was on Carol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It was called Helios. It was basically a nuke with a beam of hard UV rays. Also, even after they used this weapon, they had to use drones to constantly emit sunlight at Hulk's body to prevent him of coming back.

Fantastic Member

They told the Avengers it was going to be Walter or Banner..and Walter wasnt Sasquatch anymore.

Also, Banner is believed to be dead.. and technically if anything happens he can just come back.

Finally, Brian Banners presence has been established as making people more violent and not think clearly.