Page 169 of 237 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Well, then you may be disappointed. The Hulk is going to be going up against supernatural, mystical, and multiversal antagonists/threats. It's been stated by writer Al Ewing on Twitter and in various interviews that he will be having Hulk/Banner face many kinds of threats, including one that's a Multiversal level threat.
    No, i not. And i say to you to read my previous comments again. I was expect horror, tension and much more than simple smash. Because of that the first issues sounds pretty good to me. They bring a simple narrative and nothing than going into only smash.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Still too early to tell. It could still be a more Gravage version of the Hulk. Honestly, if I had a choice, I'd go with a Gravage/Green Scar personality for the Hulk in Avengers 4. And I believe the majority of fans/readers would as well.
    Not in million years they could make a Hulk from this personas. This image sounds like a Amadeus Cho (much worse) than the Hulk Banner. Sorry, i respect you, but this movie sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Yeah,considerating the quality of the story and art,Immortal Hulk should had ranked way better that a 9th place.
    Ah well,to me it was one of the favorites new comic books (Even better that Venom#1,and i liked the first issue of Venom)
    The writer of Venom lose his consistency much easy. I read Babyteeth from him, start good and going into boring and non sense. There is a comic writer by Ewing who not bring good results. But i think in this Hulk run he can bring much more to this character.
    Last edited by Hulkboy; 06-09-2018 at 08:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    While it ranked 9th on Comixology, Immortal Hulk #1 got outsold by X-Men Red #5. Not a good sign.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...w-world-order/
    How is that not a good sign?

Nothing wrong with placing #9. New #1 or no, it'd be hard for Hulk to beat a popular X-title.

I'm sure good word of mouth will keep pushing sales on this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkboy View Post
    The writer of Venom lose his consistency much easy. I read Babyteeth from him, start good and going into boring and non sense. There is a comic writer by Ewing who not bring good results. But i think in this Hulk run he can bring much more to this character.
    Venom by Cates is the first comic book i have read by the writer i think.I liked it a lot,it seems that the Simbiotic stories just got elevated to be quite epic,and the art by Stegman is great.Nevertheless i liked Immortal Hulk by Ewing more.The story of Hulk is more sophisticated and promising to the next stories of this comic book.The next issue that will have Hulk against a super powered villain acording to the cover of the second issue should be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    How is that not a good sign?

Nothing wrong with placing #9. New #1 or no, it'd be hard for Hulk to beat a popular X-title.

I'm sure good word of mouth will keep pushing sales on this.
    Because that's only WEEKLY digital sales. In the monthly direct market chart, assuming everything's placed similarly, it's going to be around 25th in the chart. That would be fine if it was issue 3 or 4, but this is issue 1, it should've beaten anything that isn't another #1, an event, or Batman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I liked the horror approach to this but I hope Hulk doesn't stay in this for too long.

He is a powerful hero and that's established and seems like staying in this and being stalked by law enforcement will make him lose momentum. A few issues of this should be ok but back to MU action soon after.

BANNED

Because that's only WEEKLY digital sales. In the monthly direct market chart, assuming everything's placed similarly, it's going to be around 25th in the chart. That would be fine if it was issue 3 or 4, but this is issue 1, it should've beaten anything that isn't another #1, an event, or Batman.
    I really wouldn't worry. Hulk is traditionally not a strong seller. If it's doing better than the previous volume, that's all that matters.

And the previous volume, by the way, did ok. If this does better - which I think it will - Ewing will have a reasonable hit on his hands.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Nonsense. It was one spot lower than Red and it might have been neck and neck between the two for all we know. I think you're seriously overvaluing the market power of a #1 issue to market completely oversaturated by them. Star Wars #49 above both, too.

While it ranked 9th on Comixology, Immortal Hulk #1 got outsold by X-Men Red #5. Not a good sign.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...w-world-order/
    Its fine for me. I only care about good stories. When Bruce Jones run start they put him a Eisner Indication, but the rest of this run people feel bored (honestly i enjoy all Jones run). When Indestructible Hulk starts the first issue give the top of the Hulk, but the rest of this run not keep the same quality. In my think is no need to worry about, the run only start, there's a lot stories waiting for enjoy.

This time Hulk no need movies for help him, only good stories than back to the roots.

BANNED

Immortal Hulk #5 Cosmic Ghost Rider Variant

BANNED

THE IMMORTAL HULK'S SMASHING NEW SERIES

https://news.marvel.com/comics/89980...al-hulk-video/

BANNED

Gladiator Hulk/Green Scar

By: Dave Watcher

BANNED

The Hulk

By: Juan Ferreyra

Ok, lets get to the point: i really enjoy the first issue, but there is something really bother me, the art! I not say the scenario (than is really great), but the art himself. If you look deep of this charaters, you see a lot of mistakes, like this (first, the comparison):

Clipboard05.jpg

PÉ.jpg
    See those feets other concepts? Exactly like a CGI. C'mon, this is a Hulk comic, not CGI movie, for God's sake! Soon Sal Buscema must be back to show for this guys how draw.

Clipboard08.jpg
    Look at this hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some others errors than this.

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkboy View Post
    Ok, lets get to the point: i really enjoy the first issue, but there is something really bother me, the art! I not say the scenario (than is really great), but the art himself. If you look deep of this charaters, you see a lot of mistakes, like this (first, the comparison):

Clipboard05.jpg

PÉ.jpg
    See those feets other concepts? Exactly like a CGI. C'mon, this is a Hulk comic, not CGI movie, for God's sake! Soon Sal Buscema must be back to show for this guys how draw.

Clipboard08.jpg
    Look at this hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some others errors than this.
    I did liked the art of Immortal Hulk#1,just now i noticed the hand.
    So okay that was a error,but over all the art was great to me.
    Hulk apearing to be bigger,to me made his apearences more dramatic and thats something that made sense in the tone of the story.
    I will be intrigued to see if this will be kept in the next stories of Immortal Hulk.