Page 218 of 237 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3547
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Let's not forget Bennett's stunning interior artwork.

I wonder how crazy He'll go with the Green Door, Hell and the One Below All. Gorgeous art to come!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Man, I'm so hyped for January it feels forever away. I hope TOAA gets involved, I mean, he has to. His counterpart is wreaking literal Hell on Earth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Man, I'm so hyped for January it feels forever away. I hope TOAA gets involved, I mean, he has to. His counterpart is wreaking literal Hell on Earth.
    Counterpart or agent? Who knows?

Welcome aboard, btw!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Probert View Post
    You're joking right?

Hulk has been smashing Hercules for years.

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-hercules.html
    The very thing you've quoted has it as Hulk 2 - Hercules 1.

And Hulk's 2 wins?

1. Against a Herc who was half his normal strength. He was completely depowered.

2. WWH? I don't care what the article says. Herc wasn't fighting back at all. The *ONE* moment Herc fought back because he thought Hulk might hurt Cho, Herc walloped World War Hulk til he fell and was shaking his cobwebbed head. Then Herc stood up and said I'm not fighting back and he stood there and let Hulk pound on him.

If you want to disqualify Herc's win because he had other avengers with him fine...again I'd say he was fighting for the fun of it until someone was seriously threatened....and was ready to be the one to strike the killing blow...but I'd dugress....and that still makes it 0-0 in one on one full powered fights.

Definitely not "smashed for years" In fact after reading that all it appears when herc fights, he's enjoying the fight and when someone gets threatened he turns it up a notch and takes it to a new level.

Of course it also depends on how Herc is written. Writers are VERY inconsistent with him

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by soxtalon View Post
    The very thing you've quoted has it as Hulk 2 - Hercules 1.

And Hulk's 2 wins?

1. Against a Herc who was half his normal strength. He was completely depowered.

2. WWH? I don't care what the article says. Herc wasn't fighting back at all. The *ONE* moment Herc fought back because he thought Hulk might hurt Cho, Herc walloped World War Hulk til he fell and was shaking his cobwebbed head. Then Herc stood up and said I'm not fighting back and he stood there and let Hulk pound on him.

If you want to disqualify Herc's win because he had other avengers with him fine...again I'd say he was fighting for the fun of it until someone was seriously threatened....and was ready to be the one to strike the killing blow...but I'd dugress....and that still makes it 0-0 in one on one full powered fights.

Definitely not "smashed for years" In fact after reading that all it appears when herc fights, he's enjoying the fight and when someone gets threatened he turns it up a notch and takes it to a new level.

Of course it also depends on how Herc is written. Writers are VERY inconsistent with him
    LOL!

Funniest post of the year.

Hercules has been nothing more than a nuisance to the Hulk.

Hulk, Wolverine and Wonder Woman all have Hercules' number.

Even the article states that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Burst View Post
    Hulk Solicitations for January 2019!

IMMORTAL HULK #11
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    MARVEL 80TH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
    “HULK IN HELL” PART ONE!
    • Jackie McGee is in hell. Carl Creel is in hell. Walter Langkowski is in hell. Eugene Judd is in hell. Carl Burbank is in hell.
    • Los Diablos is in hell. Shadow Base is in hell. New Mexico is in hell. Planet Earth is in hell. We are all in hell...
    • ...and so is the IMMORTAL HULK.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #12
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    CONAN VERSUS MARVEL VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VARIANT COVER BY GEOFF SHAW
    “HULK IN HELL” PART TWO!
    • It whispers through many mouths. It destroys with many hands. Its only weapon is hate.
    • It wears human souls like masks on a stage to work its will on the world — but in the lowest hell, underneath all others, all the masks come off...
    • ...and THE ONE BELOW ALL is revealed.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

This is gonna be awesome! The Immortal Hulk in the Ultimate HELL beneath all Hells! And facing off against an all-powerful Multiversal/Omniversal threat...

The One Below All!!!!

Bet the haters are gonna be crying like babies!

BANNED

Above all LOL Alex Ross's art is just awesome !!!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Probert View Post
    LOL!

Funniest post of the year.

Hercules has been nothing more than a nuisance to the Hulk.

Hulk, Wolverine and Wonder Woman all have Hercules' number.

Even the article states that.

What's funny is that you are trying to be serious...Hmmm. - As if the article is the be all - end all in the discussion.....
    |
    How about Abomination who has defeated the Hulk, Herc has ONE shot him. One punch knock out. But that doesn't count too right?

The fact that Bruce is from Ohio where the "Hell is Real" sign is makes this both unintentionally tragic and hilarious

For reference:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sweetxsecret View Post
    The fact that Bruce is from Ohio where the "Hell is Real" sign is makes this both unintentionally tragic and hilarious

For reference:
    U don't like him the way he is(i.e hell) ?? LOL

Astonishing Member

What's funny is that you are trying to be serious...Hmmm. - As if the article is the be all - end all in the discussion.....
    |
    How about Abomination who has defeated the Hulk, Herc has ONE shot him. One punch knock out. But that doesn't count too right?
    the numbers in the article don't lie, and I agree with your summary

Of all the muscles hercules has a good track against hulk, 2 to 1 was the result, and that's what was quoted to say Herc has a bad record

Herc was in no real danger against savage hulk, got beat when only his mortal power level and WWH was a no show really

He beat him in peter David's run, and I think if the fight had gone on was winning in their first bout but hulk left

I actually think he was winning against savage hulk , he even stopped out of disinterest, and whilst others jumped in he was hardly floundering whilst savage hulk was running down in power

he has a good record against hulk imo

the article puts it 2 to 1, fair enough I feel

much closer than some would give credit imo

BANNED

8 Reasons 'Immortal Hulk' Is the Ideal Marvel Comic

https://comicbook.com/comics/amp/201...deal-al-ewing/

*This book getting more and more critical praise!*

Spectacular Member

|

LOL!!

How can the article NOT be the be all - all discussion? It lists EVERYTHING!! There is nothing on the internet that is more complete or exhaustive or thorough.

And the writer is a historian that writes for a bunch of comic history magazines including ALTER EGO and BACK ISSUE which are the most respected comic history mags in the world. Plus the writer is Roy Thomas' protege?? Roy FREAKING Thomas!?! The absolute authority when it comes to comic history! How can you argue with that?

What have you done to change my mind on this? Buy a bunch of comics like me? LOL!

And yes, the Hulk made the Abomination cry and whimper like a baby. Just like he did to Hercules by WWH.

Herc only has a win because he had 11 Avengers backing him up and the Hulk was getting weaker. That's not a real win and it's stated so. Herc got treated like a kid by the Immortal Hulk. It was embarrassing. Herc can't even beat Wolverine and has been defeated by him just about every time.

No arguments here.

Peace and love.

BANNED

It does my heart good to see the Hulk getting such praise and being the most powerful antihero/hero in all of comics, much to the sheer chagrin of the haters and crybabies (who make up false claims, lies, and excuses). Personally, I love seeing Hulk wreck teams of heroes. I love seeing him taking on threats so powerful only he has a chance to defeat alone. I love see him busting Thor and the Avengers skulls and putting them in their place.

And I love that finally, after 7 years of mediocrity, the Hulk has a great ongoing again. It's been too long and us fans deserve it. We've put up with a lot of garbage and crap these last 7 years before Al Ewing came along and returned the Hulk to glory. It is greatly appreciated.

On a different note, I bet all the haters are gonna have a fit when they witness The Immortal Hulk clash against the Multiversal/Omniversal dark shadow reflection of the One Above All, The One Below All!!!

Gotta love that cover art

Even when he's reduced to little more than skin-stretched over bones the Hulk keeps fighting..