Page 157 of 237 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3547

I was laughing like crazy when I saw Hulk laughing while being punched out of the planet, LOL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    I was laughing like crazy when I saw Hulk laughing while being punched out of the planet, LOL!
    That suprised myself as well; I didn't think the Hulk would still have a sense of humor after all he went though...!!!

BANNED

That's one crazy Hulk, and, most of all, scary. Which is something Ewing has been stressing in his blog: Hulk is scary!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

This may or may not be the right thread for this question which is speculative about MCU movie Hulk issues.

We know the Distribution rights are tied up with Universal. Hence, it's the largest factor we've not gotten a follow-up film and that Hulk stories get bled into Avengers films and lately Thor Ragnarok.
    My question is this: That pertains to Banner Hulk only?

If after the Avengers 4 film in 2019 they retired Banner, green hulk could we get a Ross Red Hulk film? Would that loophole be enough? Does Red Hulk need a name other than Hulk in order for this to work or would Universal still be entitled to Distributing any film titled 'fill in the blank' Hulk?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    This may or may not be the right thread for this question which is speculative about MCU movie Hulk issues.

We know the Distribution rights are tied up with Universal. Hence, it's the largest factor we've not gotten a follow-up film and that Hulk stories get bled into Avengers films and lately Thor Ragnarok.
    My question is this: That pertains to Banner Hulk only?

If after the Avengers 4 film in 2019 they retired Banner, green hulk could we get a Ross Red Hulk film? Would that loophole be enough? Does Red Hulk need a name other than Hulk in order for this to work or would Universal still be entitled to Distributing any film titled 'fill in the blank' Hulk?
    Red Death? Red Rage? Red Mist, er, no, that one is already taken.

A Red Hulk and Green Hulk on the same screen would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    That suprised myself as well; I didn't think the Hulk would still have a sense of humor after all he went though...!!!
    Banner definitely doesn't. He's more depressed and emo than ever after finding out that killing him doesn't matter at all to control the Hulk.

Hulk OTOH has been absolutely sarcastic and cynical after his return, I love it!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Red Death? Red Rage? Red Mist, er, no, that one is already taken.

A Red Hulk and Green Hulk on the same screen would be awesome!
    Nope. It's why Marvel can't just make a Miles Morales Spidey film to bypass things before the deal made.

That being said, Marvel has over the years tried to muddy the issue by making everyone Avengers. Not that it matters much because these deals were pretty much spelled out long ago.

There's special cases like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and now they're making deals to share and switch.

Marvel can still make Hulk films its just they won't be profitable since the distribution takes a good chunk of it and CGI is costly. And Universal won't refuse since its free money. Best they can hope for is Universal plays ball for a future deal.

Disney will probably get everything back, eventually. It"ll probably after the current Superhero craze, or if Universal needs quick money.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Disney will probably get everything back, eventually. It"ll probably after the current Superhero craze, or if Universal needs quick money.
    Yeah, I believe so.

Meanwhile, i'd love if Hulk could get a great TV series. And to think we almost got one by Guilermo del Toro around 2012, but (seemingly) marvel didn't go on with it because he was in Avengers, I believe...

Hulk on Netflix would be amazing.

Netflix captured the true essence of Punisher and Daredevil and I’m sure it would work as great for Hulk.

BANNED

Netflix captured the true essence of Punisher and Daredevil and I’m sure it would work as great for Hulk.
    With Del Toro on board, I guess it would work anywhere!

BANNED

I got to be honest, but I cannot see a Hulk series in this day. Unless, of course, it is animated. That I could see being done, but live action? Not really. The focus would be too much on Bruce Banner. And as much as I love Banner, we also come to see the Hulk do what he does best. SMASH!!!!

I don't think Netflix has the budget to handle Hulk ... standards of excellence are too high now. Not only because of other superheros shows but by other shows in general like Game of Thrones that spend big to make the effects work. Unless we think viewers could go multiple episodes without a "hulk out" so the budget can be wisely allocated, which I seriously doubt.

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

I dont think so. Netflix is good for the street level guys, but Hulk would need alot of cgi animation and alot of destruction (buildings crumblings, cars flying etc). It'd be too pricey to do ~20 episodes of that

BANNED

The Del Toro tv series would be aired on ABC, if I'm not mistaken.