Page 228 of 237 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3547
    BANNED

Immortal Hulk, every month in CBR Buy Pile:

https://www.cbr.com/the-buy-pile-tra...uter-darkness/

This Al Ewing script dives deep into the horror vibe this series has been working with while not shying away from its superhero roots, all the way down to Dr. Walter Langkowski's new job. The brisk and gripping visuals from Joe Bennett, Ruy Jose, Paul Mounts and Cory Petit will be replaying in your nightmares, thank you very much, so that's not easy either. Again ... wow. RATING: BUY.

The Hulk is characterized as being a Force of Nature...

Trying to stop the Hulk is akin to trying to stop an earthquake. My friends that-Is-ALL!!!!
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Burst View Post
    Yeah! Marvel is doing a pretty good job with their Epic Collections. I believe we'll have the whole PAD run in the future!

Good theory, Ptrvc! I was thinking:

spoilers:
    Clive mentions town names: the First, which probably is Dell Frye, and Red Dog. I wonder if this one is related to Creel, because, as we've seen in the cover from Immortal Hulk #9, Crusher is red! Just a theory.
    end of spoilers
    I suspect you may be correct.

Only two weeks till we know more!

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Just read Immortal Hulk #8....laughing at the Hulk giving Clive the bird...

Reminds me of the finger jokes back during the PAD run....

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    So I have a theory for next issue.

spoilers:
    Absorbing Man is going to accidentally absorb Brian Banner, (along with some gamma energy). This would be bad. It's been hinted at that the only things keeping Creel from being a bigger threat is his relative lack of intelligence, and the fact that he's not especially evil.

Brian Banner is both highly intelligent and insanely malicious.

Think on that.

Also Ang Lee AbsorbingDad.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Actually, if you take a look at the solicit for #10, it might be that Carl absorbing the Brian Banner's ghost and a bit of Gamma might inadvertently allow TOBA to influence the Earth without the need of a puppet soul. Que Hell arc.
    end of spoilers

so what is this "Hulk in Hell" arc supposed to be about, anyway? This isn't just Mephisto, Belasco, or Satannish/Cloot? Is the "hell master" trying to recruit the Hulk now for some reason? Bizarre...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    The Hulk is characterized as being a Force of Nature...

Trying to stop the Hulk is akin to trying to stop an earthquake. My friends that-Is-ALL!!!!
    As we've always said, my friend.

I suspect you may be correct.

Only two weeks till we know more!
    Two long weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what is this "Hulk in Hell" arc supposed to be about, anyway? This isn't just Mephisto, Belasco, or Satannish/Cloot? Is the "hell master" trying to recruit the Hulk now for some reason? Bizarre...
    Huh... As Ewing said in the interview, this is note even marvel hell; it's much more than that. So, no mere hell-lords here.

BANNED

One more great review:

http://blacknerdproblems.com/the-imm...hulk-8-review/
    (9/10)

And a nice article:

The Chill in Challenging What You Know About an Immortal Hulk

http://www.geekedoutnation.com/the-c...immortal-hulk/

BANNED

So I have a theory for next issue.

spoilers:
    Absorbing Man is going to accidentally absorb Brian Banner, (along with some gamma energy). This would be bad. It's been hinted at that the only things keeping Creel from being a bigger threat is his relative lack of intelligence, and the fact that he's not especially evil.

Brian Banner is both highly intelligent and insanely malicious.

Think on that.

Also Ang Lee AbsorbingDad.
    end of spoilers
    I have a feeling Creel will absorb some of Hulk's energy, but be overloaded and overwhelmed by it. Hulk will defeat him handily, but unknown to Shadow Base, Creel is possessed and now controlled by Brian Banner. Hulk will try to reach the main Green Door and seal/destroy it forever, only for him to be too late. Brian Banner will then, by possessing Creel, fully open the Green Door and plunge the entirety of Earth into the Ultimate Hell Beneath All Hells, where the dark opposite of the One Above All/All-God/GOD, The One Below All resides.

Such a great run this is. Hopefully it's just the beginning of a long lasting era.

I sincerely doubt that Marvel would ever let their second hulk movie, if they ever get around to it, be the Immortal Hulk. I mean just the images of the last issue would never fly with Disney. I’d expect more like Skaar son of Hulk, I mean he was gone for about two years as a famous gladiator according to Thor 3, it could be possible in that time Hulk had a kid.

If not that, then maybe the Red Hulk story line or She-hulk before Immortal.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Yeah, I don't see it happening.

However, in a new tv series by Del Toro - as planned years ago - it's another story!

BANNED

Immortal Hulk #8 already goes to 2nd printing!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...vel-printings/