Page 104 of 237 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 3547

Peace Hulk fans! It will only be a matter of time until the Hulk comes back so my question to the Hulk faithful is how do you think he should come back? My take would be first bringing back his wife of Sakaar, Caeira by resurrecting through Galactus -who would bring Sakaar back to life (as the Lifebringer) because of the destruction he caused. I would then have her come back to earth in a fit of rage looking for her son Skaar and her husband Hulk. She finds him dead but through her Old Power brings him back to life. What would your ideal resurrection of the Hulk be? He never died at all but Banner was an LMD? Journey back from the land of Dis?

An LMD wouldn't be able to Hulk out. And he already got brought back as a zombie by the Hand in Uncanny Avengers. They freed him and he dropped dead again.
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I can actually see Hulk and Michelangelo getting along. Meanwhile Donnie would click with Banner's scientific mind.
    Don would also like Banner's fondness for purple pants.

BANNED

I honestly have no idea about how they'll bring him back. I only hope it (and the stories to come from it) it'll be great.

It's pretty said having no Hulk comics to buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    Peace Hulk fans! It will only be a matter of time until the Hulk comes back so my question to the Hulk faithful is how do you think he should come back? My take would be first bringing back his wife of Sakaar, Caeira by resurrecting through Galactus -who would bring Sakaar back to life (as the Lifebringer) because of the destruction he caused. I would then have her come back to earth in a fit of rage looking for her son Skaar and her husband Hulk. She finds him dead but through her Old Power brings him back to life. What would your ideal resurrection of the Hulk be? He never died at all but Banner was an LMD? Journey back from the land of Dis?
    Honestly I'd take the LMD.

Actually I'd take that the depowered Banner was a skrull that replaced him after the real Hulk left to the Dark Dimension to punch Mindless Ones in the face.

Yeah, its the kind of stuff that people make fun of comics about, and yeah its super spiteful to the storylines that involve his death, yeah its goofy as all get out.

But honestly I don't care, I want the full retcon.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    What would your ideal resurrection of the Hulk be? He never died at all but Banner was an LMD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Honestly I'd take the LMD.
    That would seriously screw up the emotional turmoil Jen is going through.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

My furs is that Hydra Captain America will bring back Banner as the Hulk as a last minute trump card to play if his secret is exposed.

Amazing Member

I stick by my original theory... that he really was starting to slowly change back and he really tricked Clint into shooting him with something that would fake his death (not kill him) but really put him in a death-like coma and cause his change back into the Hulk to accelerate once he was long buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That would seriously screw up the emotional turmoil Jen is going through.
    Well not to put too fine point on it, but at this point I'm either hoping on that story line ending quickly, or to be frank, that the book doesn't end up being a success.

It's not the nicest thing to say, but I'd be happy with screwing up the emotional turmoil Jen is going through, if it meant the Hulk being back.

if Cho gets to stay as Hulk for a few more years, kudos. Publish some "untold tales" of the Banner years. Might as well.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    This is kind of a long shot, but does anyone remember a graphic novel that was based on Incredible Hulk #314? It was a black and white story about a Hulk-like monster who'd been abused as a child. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me
    You mean #312?
    Yup, used to flip thru it at Borders when they were still around.
    It's called "Monsters".

And there's a controversy to the whole story, as Barry claims it was pitched to Marvel back in 1984 and wanted it to run as a one-off story in the Hulk without the Comics Code. Nothing ever came of it, and then a year later, Mantlo comes out with HULK #312 and the plot is nearly identical to what Windsor-Smith had pitched a year earlier.
    CBR did a Comic Legends Revealed article on it:
    http://www.cbr.com/comic-book-legends-revealed-249/

I agree- I kinda like Cho's Hulk. Lighthearted without being too cheesy or angst.

Plus the art on Totally Awesome has generally been cool.

I am pretty sure the kid calling himself 'Teen Abomination' working for SHIELD is nothing to do with the Hulk mythos apart from a reused name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogrebear View Post
    I agree- I kinda like Cho's Hulk. Lighthearted without being too cheesy or angst.

Plus the art on Totally Awesome has generally been cool.
    I like Cho's Hulk as well. As you stated the writing is enjoyable and the art has been great. I like the idea of Amadeus being Hulk more than I thought I would.

However, I do want Banner/Hulk back as well. I'm not sure how to bring him back though. If he did fake his death then I can see why that would definitely be a big issue for She-Hulk in her current emotional state. Maybe magic can be used to bring him back or something.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like Cho's Hulk as well. As you stated the writing is enjoyable and the art has been great. I like the idea of Amadeus being Hulk more than I thought I would.

However, I do want Banner/Hulk back as well. I'm not sure how to bring him back though. If he did fake his death then I can see why that would definitely be a big issue for She-Hulk in her current emotional state. Maybe magic can be used to bring him back or something.
    It was established back in PAD's run with the Maestro that the Hulk doesn't ever really die.

They should just stay true to that and have him stand up one day.

Hulks together